Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Here are some still-frames from some Maybelline videos (which being very stupid, I forgot to note down the URLs)... but I printscreened the main images of Emily that were new to me (the rest were just excerpts that were from videos that were already posted)

:)

(I do remember that I got these still frames from the MaybellineGEMEY, Maybelline India, Maybelline Sweden channels on YouTube)

photobooth.JPG stillframes.JPG stframes.JPG pinklips.JPG

Emily @ The Fray/Kelly Clarkson

Source: JH's Instagram

Yes, I think Emily's face is a really special thing - I don't think I can find anything to fault. It's a classic sort of beauty. And Im not sure what all those other websites are talking about, but Em is gorgeous with or without makeup. (In fact, I find her candids more appealing sometimes :idk:)

:D Again, thanks for this board!

2e83af54ea7711e18d7e22000a1cbb3c_7.jpg

Not sure if this is a repost since this picture is old...but I'll post it anyway.

Emily & Mom (Fanny) @ The Louvre

(Em's mom has really lovely features...very similar to Em's - good genes :PinkCouture2: ay?)

Emily's Maybelline BABY LIPS ad @ Walmart

149459_1682594629388_4423838_n.jpg 562695_10100547766553358_383363518_n.jpg

I agree with you completely! :clap::ddr::heythere: Her mother is very -very beautiful woman! :heart::heart::heart: And yes their features are very similar! Emily face is so unique and naturally beautiful! Yes her beauty is very classic and I would even say ethereal ! I would love to see her playing Snowhite ,Belle or Sleeping Beauty! She looks like she comes from a fairytale!I love seeing her candids so much and I hate when Maybelline photoshopped her in order to resemble Adriana :no::no::no:

Emily doesn`t need photoshop at all! She has such a sincere smile-so lovely and not artificial and when I see her I always want to smile back! Huge thanks for new photos Kfitz they are very appreciated!make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif:heart::heart::heart::kiss::kiss: