Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

I dislike most of her topless editorials.It is not like they tasteless,but I am probably too old-fashioned for modern fashion world

I agree. To me, Emily's beauty isn't the Candice-type that makes me want to rip her clothes off. It's more of a sit back and appreciate her face. 

I dislike most of her topless editorials.It is not like they tasteless,but I am probably too old-fashioned for modern fashion world

I agree. To me, Emily's beauty isn't the Candice-type that makes me want to rip her clothes off. It's more of a sit back and appreciate her face. 

I agree 100%.

I mean, I like topless photoshoots, but not Emily's ones.

Just because she's sexy just in bikini or underwear, this doesnt means she have to do topless.

Other words for Candice, Kate, Irina or Emily Rat!

:-P 

I've seen the thumbnails for them, and they're pretty tame, but there are a few topless and full body shots, some videos as well. There are about 40 pics in total and 2-3 movies so far. Here's a ss of a few of them, and no I won't resize them larger. :beating:

Ali Michael (pics & video)

Emily Didonato (pics & video)

Bar R (Not sure where the video is, but there are pics for her)

Kate Upton (pics & video)

I guess the hackers also have images of Erin Heatherton, Emily R, Candice Swanepoel, Lisalla Montenegro and Cara D.

Right now there's just a lot of heat on the group who has them so they've gone MIA.

Ali Michael (pics & video)

Emily Didonato (pics & video)

Bar R (Not sure where the video is, but there are pics for her)

Kate Upton (pics & video)

I guess the hackers also have images of Erin Heatherton, Emily R, Candice Swanepoel, Lisalla Montenegro and Cara D.

Right now there's just a lot of heat on the group who has them so they've gone MIA.

Thank you ! Hope we will never see those pics ...

I sincerely hope that Emily's pictures/videos don't get mass released. I can only imagine how humiliated and miserable these girls are right now. The way they're being treated, and the totally insensitive reactions from all the asswipes taking advantage of this, is downright disgusting.

"The Fappening" = Faith in humanity lost.