Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Nope, she was apparently shooting for PINK with Sara, and Elsa on the same day.

Emily was wearing the same clothing as both the girls and besides I don't know why Emily would just stop by to visit the VS set while wearing nearly identical clothing as them. Doesn't make any logical sense to me.

And on top of that I don't think VS is in the habit of just allowing models who aren't working for them to run around set while they're trying to shoot.

Yay for Emily getting more work. It's time for Victoria Secret to wake the fuck up. If a girl like Karlie can make it why can't Emily ?? (No shade and nothing against Karlie but ... )

it´s so stupid , i don't hate karlie but i thinks was so stupid she become a vs angel , and emily looks sooo pretty and i love her work , she works with vs before and was great why vs can work again with her

In the past it's been asked that multiple gif's not be posted as anything other then text links. 1 maybe 2 on a single page is fine, however for those who have slower pc's and or internet speeds coming to pages like this can be a nightmare when they need to load members gif's/avatars, and model gif's.

Please for the sake of those people, can you start to text link gif's.

Not to mention, wouldn't looking at the videos be better then a 2 sec gif that clips over and over? :idk:

Thank you. :)

- Pretty

Well that's great for you - though what you consider shitty probably isn't all that bad. I've come on with horrible speeds via a friends pc and threads like this one actually lag for a min or two, so please try and think of others and what they may be going through as not every single person has access to great internet speeds, or has unlimited or high capped bandwidth allowance. Also a lot of member log on via their cellphones and pages like this kills their data.

And at what point did I say I say your gif's were hot linked? I didn't, I said TEXT LINK them next time, not that they were hot linked.

Also there's a huge difference between text linking pictures (as in the case of Barbara's thread), and text linking gif's (as in the case of this thread, and several others). Regardless the staff has has numerous reports about this thread and others that tend to be gif heavy, so as staff we need to fix the issue as best we can.

Thank you for your understanding.

Bullshit, I've been to my mother's house which isn't that slow, but it's far from fast and coming into some threads of Bellazon, this one being one of the scary ones it's almost painful. I don't want to change my settings on bellazon as my connection is fine, but due to the avatar/signatures and gif intensive pages some places just aren't worth coming to if I'm not using my connection. What you consider "shitty" is probably decent compared to many others, but I for one can vouch that some threads on Bellazon are horrible on certain connections. I don't even come to the site on my phone because of all the graphics, not even factoring in the gifs.

^ Just to put in my personal experience as I have dealt with this also. I too must abide by what has been said above thus far in terms of the load times and the lag that comes to a computer processing all these gifs. My connection isn't too shabby at all and I have a decent powerful gaming laptop but still I notice a slight lag so I can only image the strain such gif laden pages might put on the computer resources of less capable machines.

Maybe we should have this as a BZ rule from this point on so everyone can enjoy BZ no matter the location or method? :idk:

^^Agreed with you all above. I don't even visit this thread too much anymore just because the large pictures and the ammount of gifs posted makes it too slow to load and not worth it!

Mermaid In Love (and others) : Could you possibly post some of the pics in thumbnail size when you post? I don't mind a huge picture here and there, or gifs either, but the pages are always filled with them, and it really lags on (at least my own computer) :) :flower:

GREEN ������Tarhun! In St. Petersburg

#russia#fanny

@sbermood

post-60977-0-1446091797-18486_thumb.jpg

St. Petersburg

#fanny

#weloverussia

@sbermood

post-60977-0-1446091797-27317_thumb.jpg

With my favorite people in St. Petersburg! So beautiful! @sbermood

#fanny

#stpetersburg

post-60977-0-1446091797-30114_thumb.jpg

@nika20

Use better tinypic-postimage-imgur(beceause in this sites the pictures are big-at least on my own experience:-)

Well,go for example on tinypic(personally i use most tinypic) &do copy on the second sentence where it says forum&then paste to bellazon

I hope that i explained well&you understand it :flower: