Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Cheers after a long day shooting in Paris #thankgodfannyishere See you very soon @sbermood

post-61608-0-1446091787-38457_thumb.jpg

Goodnight beautiful Paris

post-61608-0-1446091787-39366_thumb.jpg

What I love in Emily that she is in close relationship with her parents,still travels with her mum,spends a lot of time in the nature instead of smoking,partying like other models.That is very inspirational

Its fantastic she's getting more work. The Vogue Spain shoot was great! I agree, VS is crazy, what the fuck are they playing at?

Mermaid, i think that a fair amount of models are like that though, and not what people stereptype them to be as party animals. It seems virtuually none of them are, especially the most beautiful ive noticed.

Yay for Emily getting more work. It's time for Victoria Secret to wake the fuck up. If a girl like Karlie can make it why can't Emily ?? (No shade and nothing against Karlie but ... )

Um, Emily just shot with VS...

OMG!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: EMILY SHOOTING FOR VSPINK!

post-1004-0-1446091788-38935_thumb.jpg

the girls #onset @sarasampaio @emilydidonato1 for @vspink #backstage #bts #victoriassecret #vs #work #caughtinthemoment