Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Yay for this, I love Emily & Sara together, hope they release pictures of them :heart:

Honestly I feel like this two together as spokespersons for them brand would be gold.

After replying to a few fans on twitter, now Emily is working with VS?

Am I a magician? :Dinah:

Its like whatever I ask of her, eventually you see it.

I hope she becomes an angel one day.

Eventually Adriana and Alessandra are going to leave. And I think Lily will leave soon too. Thats not ripping them, its just a fact that models are humans and they age and no one stays with VS forever, unless they develop a line of clothing for older women I guess. VS Beige featuring Betty White.

But anyway, angel wings will become available and I think after Barbara Palvin gets hers and maybe someone like Sara Sampaio gets hers, I think if this is the start of a constant relationship between Emily and VS, then I could see Emily becoming an Angel within the next 3 years. I keep saying she would be perfect for them, shes got a beautiful face and shes fit. Something VS seems to like. Besides Alyssa Miller and Hillary Rhoda, shes the only American model I could see becoming a VS Angel and I think she has to be the most eligible American model because her look fits in better than the others.