Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

MermaidinLove ur gonna Jump of happyness

post-8541-0-1446091628-8172_thumb.jpg

Emily DiDonato poses in Namibia, Africa for the Travel Channel's special 'Making of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit '13' airing Feb. 17. / Kayt Jones / Sports Illustrated (via USA Today)

Bigger

UHQ

post-8541-0-1446091628-84266_thumb.jpg

Yeah, her modeling is slowing down again.

I hope she works for VS. I keep saying, she would be perfect for them. Is there a more qualified American model for VS than Emily?

Ok, there is Alyssa Miller and Hillary Rhoda. But I like Emily more than them because shes more beautiful. Also, isnt she younger? So she could easily start working for their VS Pink line. If they signed her, she would have many years ahead of her for them.

If I were her or her manager or agent, I would earnestly campaign for Emily to work for VS. I would keep calling VS and sending them pics of her in VS clothes and sending her to the castings they have for their fashion show every year. They are dumb if they dont ever sign her.

Also, I'd like to see her work with someone like Rag and Bone. They have sexy, eye catching campaigns.

Yeah, her modeling is slowing down again.

I hope she works for VS. I keep saying, she would be perfect for them. Is there a more qualified American model for VS than Emily?

Ok, there is Alyssa Miller and Hillary Rhoda. But I like Emily more than them because shes more beautiful. Also, isnt she younger? So she could easily start working for their VS Pink line. If they signed her, she would have many years ahead of her for them.

If I were her or her manager or agent, I would earnestly campaign for Emily to work for VS. I would keep calling VS and sending them pics of her in VS clothes and sending her to the castings they have for their fashion show every year. They are dumb if they dont ever sign her.

Also, I'd like to see her work with someone like Rag and Bone. They have sexy, eye catching campaigns.

She's already worked for VS and obviously wasn't a right fit for them, or she couldn't move product. Perhaps it would be a little different now that she's older, but VS rarely likes to give second chances to girls who aren't their favs. :/

http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/d0b9c784bcf611e2963b22000a1f9c8c_7.jpg

http://distilleryimage2.s3.amazonaws.com/51890840bcf011e2ac9b22000a1fb864_7.jpg

Ali, Fanny, Emily for Ali's birthday

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture