Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thanks for the updates, Little Fox and Whysper

Mods will go gaga,if somebody call Kate Upton fat,or Karlie Kloss isn`t allowed to be called to thin,when somebody said that Barbara Palvin doesn`t look fit,there was warning that weight discussions are forbidden,but when somebody says that in his opinion Emily looks fat,nothing happens :D

Anyway,I like the shots in white swimsuit :thumbsup:

Thanks for the updates, Little Fox and Whysper

Mods will go gaga,if somebody call Kate Upton fat,or Karlie Kloss isn`t allowed to be called to thin,when somebody said that Barbara Palvin doesn`t look fit,there was warning that weight discussions are forbidden,but when somebody says that in his opinion Emily looks fat,nothing happens :D

Anyway,I like the shots in white swimsuit :thumbsup:

Yes, the mods come in because the posts are reported... mods don't lurk around looking for the word fat only to pounce and call us all naughty children who deserve a time out... Plus staff have lives, they don't come on 24/7.

For instance, Pretty was on around 7 in the morning, and has been gaming with me on WoW all day since..

If you feel what's being said is in violation of the rules of the board report it, and I'm sure a moderator will get around to it as soon as they log on and see the little flashing button at the top of their screen. :D

Emily is nowhere near fat. Calling her, or any other model, fat is totally rude and unacceptable. How are other girls who are bigger than the average model supposed to feel if they come here and see models being defined as fat? I find it offensive, personally.

That aside, I'm not a fan of the H&M photos either. But it's not just Emily; I'm not liking Behati's either. I agree with MissLimaVzla; it looks like the light is in her eyes and she's having to squint. And overall it's the whole shoot that's off, not just Emily.

But it is great that she has time here to come and to write that Emily has shitty attitude to her fans ;)

And your point would be?

People are allowed to express opinions as long as it's not baiting or derogatory and in MY PERSONAL opinion I think Emily has demonstrated a shitty attitude towards the fans, so what?

If you don't like what I or anyone has to say then ignore it - just like a lot of us ignore the constant ass praising models get in this thread and elsewhere. So please take the Emily piousness and keep it to yourself if you don't want to be subjected to other opinions which just may contradict what you think and say. In life there is equal and opposite reaction.

Also if you people cared that much that Emily was called fat by some dude don't get up my sh!t because it hasn't been cleaned up, take the initiative and hit that little report button or shhh about it.

I'm about done with the bs in this thread and the snarky jabs at me and other people who aren't in the like-minded. If it keeps up it will be addressed with the staff.

I don`t mind people criticize Emily at all

But if you like to do what is called constructive criticism towards Emily,any other model or person ,be ready for the same criticism adressed to you

You have your opinion about Emily,and I have my own opinion about your posts

If you don`t like when people disagree with you and feel too fragile in this thread,because we evil crazy fans humiliate you,feel free to contact the stuff and to ban me,because I wasn`t afraid to say what I actually think and behave too free-spirit

Constructive criticism directed towards Emily in Emily's thread is one thing, it builds conversation, sparks debate and is the main difference between a fan forum, and a fashion forum. However, criticizing me, or any other member because of their posts, making personal jabs, targeting them because you don't like what they say is not acceptable, and quite frankly uncalled for. o.O (also falls under a banable offense of harassment..)

You are entitled to disagree with my opinion in regards to the discussion at hand, but you are not entitled to comment and imply that I am not "working" fast enough to keep this, or any other thread squeaky clean for people who can't seem to realize we're not all here to brown nose.

Also to be humiliated I have to feel said embarrassment.. you can't say I've been humiliated and it becomes fact lol GG 07

Sorry all, but i didn't call her fat, i've exactly said that she is looking a little bit fat in those pictures. i know she is thin and fit but i wanted to mean that photoshop was poor in those pictures. I love Emily and she is one of the best models in the world. I also think her SI pictures' photoshop was very poor too and she doesn't need so much photoshop retouch.

I think i should be more specific when i posted a comment from now on.

Sorry again...

Im with Prettyphile. Theres a big difference between criticism for physical attributes and character attributes. I think the only physical attributes you should be able to critique are the ones that arent actually part of the person's physical body, like hair style, make up, nail polish, clothes. In my opinion those things can be debatable because those things arent usually up to the model herself anyway. Its what they give her. Other than those things, nothing about looks should be criticized in a fan forum. And since it is a fan forum, the way a person treats their fans can be discussed and debated also. But I do think if character attributes are talked about, then they should be justified and explained in some way. When one of us talked about her character, we gave proof in the way she seems to be with her fans.

Regardless, one criticism that should always be off limits is criticism of another person in this thread in public. I think you can say if someone is wrong about something. Please do because it sparks a good and smart conversation between users-just please dont call someone a mean or nasty name. Be nice about criticism towards another user. You can say something like "You know what User99, I think you are wrong about what you said because from what I've seen, shes not like that." Say things in a polite way and you can make everyone enjoy this thread even more.

I guess if you do have something mean to say and you are desperate to let that person know, send a private message.

The big problem is saying something mean to someone in front of everyone. Lets remember that this is a public forum and anyone can read it. Also remember that while we are all "hiding" under these usernames, in a way, maybe some of us use the same user name in many places and theres an online reputation to uphold. So if you are saying mean things that stuff stays around and if you ever find your words years later, you might regret it and feel bad about being mean to someone else.

I dont know. Just my 2 cents.

this is repost?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c7d0b8e94f4e5a5f5052ff305c41c828/tumblr_mmcen3S2Bc1rckuolo1_500.jpg

Emly gueixa :wub2:

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture