Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

I'll put it this way, if the world's biggest privacy-psycho Adriana Lima (still love you girl!) takes the time to reply her followers sometimes then Emily can do it too. She doesn't have to say anything about her private life to be nice, a "Thank you" or a simple "Hello" would be enough.

I've said this before, I think Emily has a lot of potential but her attitude seems to be pretty shitty. She decided to be a model, and she KNEW that fame&fans are two things that come with the career she chose, she should embrace it. No one is asking her to pull a Chrissy Teigen/Alessandra Ambrosio and share every detail of her life through twitter, but I think she's a bitch to her fans and that's not right either, she needs to find a happy medium

Whos spreading rumors about her person life? No one has mentioned her personal life AT ALL.

Look at my posts, I keep saying shes beautiful and I like her work and I hope SI decides to keep her and that VS signs her.

We're talking about how she is with her fans. So read those more carefully please. We love her as a model, but as a person she doesnt respect her fans and seems cold. Look at twitter, and her past dealing with her fans on this forum, facebook, and youtube. Thats all.

In 4-5 years of modeling you don't think a model should at least say hello once to the people who've shown unwavering support to her?

Emily can't be inconvenienced to say.. "Hey guys, thank you for your continued love and support over these years"? It's not like she can't reach out and take 3-5 seconds of her precious time to post something on twitter, youtube, facebook or other social media sites she's a part of.

Not only is it rude and shows a lack of care on her part, but it's lazy. Her fans aren't asking Emily to spill every detail of her life (though I'm sure some would like that), share candid pictures or tell them what she's doing on a day by day basis . . . all her fans and admires want is a simple acknowledgement ONCE, especially the younger girls who look up to her, but that thought process doesn't even factor in for her.

Oh well, our wants and desires don't matter, she's going to do what she's going to do, but it shouldn't come as a shock to anyone that people find her personality to be a little on the chilly side. :idk:

I think it is a bit harsh to judge Emily and say she has a "shitty" attitude because she does not reply to fans on twitter. Every model is different. Emily clearly uses her twitter for professional use. I don't think you should be spreading rumors that she has a bad attitude when in reality you don't actually know her at all.

In 4-5 years of modeling you don't think a model should at least say hello once to the people who've shown unwavering support to her?

Emily can't be inconvenienced to say.. "Hey guys, thank you for your continued love and support over these years"? It's not like she can't reach out and take 3-5 seconds of her precious time to post something on twitter, youtube, facebook or other social media sites she's a part of.

Not only is it rude and shows a lack of care on her part, but it's lazy. Her fans aren't asking Emily to spill every detail of her life (though I'm sure some would like that), share candid pictures or tell them what she's doing on a day by day basis . . . all her fans and admires want is a simple acknowledgement ONCE, especially the younger girls who look up to her, but that thought process doesn't even factor in for her.

Oh well, our wants and desires don't matter, she's going to do what she's going to do, but it shouldn't come as a shock to anyone that people find her personality to be a little on the chilly side. :idk:

The difference between our time zones drives me nuts!What is going on this forum while we are sleeping and having sweet dreams,Mermaid In Love? :wacko:

It is high time for you to get used to such Emily `s behaviour and that she never answers people on twitter or in other social nets.But she shares with us her some of her personal pics and vine videos.She doesn`t like to capture the attention,as Barbara Palvin does though her profession is what you called public.There must be reasons why she doesn`t contact with her fans.Don`t judge people you don`t know in reall life based on their twitter behaviour.I personally don`t think you should be offended by her behaviour.By the way Emily reads this thread.She would like you calling her bitchy I can bet LOL :jimmy:

It really seems cold,and i do agree in part with you guys.. in fact it's not a lot of work if she only say a few nice things.. BUT this don't mean she's necessary bitch, beacause of it. ... it's her way to deal with her fame.. she don't want to get to much into us, or give us answers because she wants to put a limit for herself don't get even more in the public, she don't want to be like B.P, or AA.. But this doesn't mean she's a shitty person! shes nice in every interview, you can see she's good... this only my opinion...

From what I gather from the posts in the last 36 hrs, more people seem to agree with me. She has a twitter. A verified twitter, which is designed for people to click follow and instantly be approved so that her tweets show up to the masses. She tweets pictures out and the her standard "great to work with @blahblah today" or "another awesome @maybelline shoot, love those guys" or "check out swim daily @SI blah blah". So she asks her followers on twitter to check out her work. She posts personal pictures of her family and childhood on twitter also.

She wants her followers to check out her self-approved personal pics and pics from her work with SI and Maybelline and whoever else she gets paid by. Is that wrong to assume?

So she's basically trying to establish some sort of twitter-follower-relationship with her followers. Is that wrong to assume?

If thats the case, when a follower tweets her questions or comments about her work and her tweets, like "where did that shoot take place" or "who's the photographer" or "always love your work" or send her a drawing or artwork featuring her beauty, should she in an attempt to pay back her followers, atleast acknowledge their existence? A retweet or a fan's artwork of her? A reply to a fan with a "ty" or "thanks" ? Or answering a fan's question about her work like "that shoot took place in NY" and it can even be a simple "NY" if shes too busy to type out "that shoot took place in..".

It almost seems like she goes out of her way to ignore or avoid her followers and fans on twitter.

So my point was that why should I follow her? So I unfollowed her. Simple.

Her way of dealing with fans on twitter also reflects the way she's treated her fans on this forum and on the other forum and youtube and facebook. If you find her on any social media site and you arent someone in fashion or the fame game then she wants you to leave her alone. Or atleast buy the products she gets paid to show off and then leave her alone. Thats the vibe she sends. Shes cold to her fans.

And whoever brought up the b word, I didnt. Again, I keep saying shes beautiful and shes a good model and her work is good and I hope SI keeps her next year and that VS signs her. We all agree on that. I dont think shes a b. But i do think shes cold and she has a lack of respect for everything she has and she doesnt understand that shes nothing without her fans. Its true. Think about it. If she didnt have fans, her career would be really short. Shes mentioned her interest in acting. If she wants to make that big transition and make it a successful one (many people fail in that transition) she needs fans. Fan appreciation goes a long way and her fans make her who she is. Tweeting pictures isnt fan appreciation. I can go to this forum or google or bing or the other forum and find her pics.

This isnt personal either, I was just reading the comments on her tweets and whenever someone asks her a question or tweets her artwork and she ignores them. I know I wouldnt treat my fans that way. So I unfollowed her. Other models reply to tweets, and retweet fans' tweets. Some of those models are more famous than her. There are famous actors, actresses, directors, musicians, politicians, and athletes that somehow find the time to reply to tweets also. They set a standard and Emily isnt living up to that standard with her fans and followers. Again, shes shown that with this forum where she calls us her stalkers. So while I will look at her work in this forum, I wont follow her on twitter. I will follow some of those other models.

And thats how you lose a fan.

Again, shes shown that with this forum where she calls us her stalkers. So while I will look at her work in this forum, I wont follow her on twitter. I will follow some of those other models.

Okay going to catch those up who would be confused by this statement. Some years back a couple of Emily's friends were members to BZ, along with Emily's brother's long time friend. Over the course of a couple of months BZ was contacted by Emily's camp and PC/Staff had to come into the thread and remove a couple of candid pictures of Emily, now take in mind these pictures were open to the public (emiliy's social network sites) thus everyone had access to them and they were spreading all over the fashion forums.

Well for whatever reason this was about the time Emily closed her twitter account and tried to hide under a new one, cause god forbid any of us post candids of her elsewhere o.o

i still the same account she just changed display name from emilyddddd to emilydidonato1

leaving members name out' timestamp='' post='']

She changed it because of us...by the way.

Can't understand why she wouldn't want her fans following her :idk: :(

leaving members name out' timestamp='' post='']

Just to clear this up.

I'm friends with her in RL and on FB and on Twitter. (THIS WAS LATER CONFIRMED BY BZ STAFF)

She doesn't want ANY personal things posted about her pictures and stalking. ..

Btw, she DOES read this forum sometimes and I quote her, "its disturbing."

Emily has a very long standing history of being less then friendly to her fans/followers. While professionally she may be a peach to work with, she's not so happy go lucky with the rest of us peons, and to call our actions "Disturbing" or saying people who post pics of her are "Stalking"... that's not cool :(

I love body, I find her very beautiful, and she's a professional on every level, that I can respect, but I still laugh at people who claim she's the greatest most awesome person ever, when they have no idea.

Oh and she hasn't freaked about us posting pictures of her in awhile, but she still makes zero effort to say thanks to her fans.

Anywho I've said all I can say about it without breaking staff confidentiality. Sorry :(

I hope Emily can kick up the sex appeal a notch and makes SI next year.

Yes, I think this is over reaction.. she doesn't feel confortable to answer, and so she doesn't answer that is all,she is not obligated to lieve in the "same standards" of other models..each celibrity has a own way to deal with fans, and is sad for those who expected something more close. Is not lack of attencion and is not a disrespect. Also, no ones become "fan" of Emily hopping to be contacting with her.. if "T.Y" is so simple why would it change something?? Believing that models who does that stuff are been "attencious" is a total fantasy...they still don't no who you are, and do this only for the marketing.. I like her, because besides the fame and the modeling she still enjoys a normal 21 old girl life, she is true to herself.

Since some of you have stated many times how you are disappointed in Emily behaviour,and I completely respect your opinions,though I disagree with you,I think it is time to move on .If you are not sattisfied with her so called shitty attitude,go to the threads models you love aka Kate Upton,Josie Maran,Candice Swanepoel ,Barbara Palvin or whoever else who answer to their fans up to your standards,and don`t bother to come here and waste your time on such a cold person as Emily,who is in your opinion not as beautiful inside as outside

I only remind that the reason why are you here is that you first liked Emily physical appeal and her youth.She never asked anyone to follow her or to like her,but if Emily Didonato had a face which seemed completely unattractive to you,you wouldn`t give her a second look ,even if she were tweeting her fans constantly

I like Emily a lot and it is my personal choice.I don`t really need her to show if she cares about me or not,probably because if she didn`t have such an extremely beautiful face,I wouldn`t follow her,and she would be for me just another model.It is would be nice if she cared but it is not much important.I don`t judge her by her twitter behaviour or her behaviour in social nets,but she seems to be nice,sweet girl,who isn`t in love with physical appeal ,as Barbara does,of course she answers her fans,girl was born for stardom,because she adores attention,but I am happy she is not like Barbara Palvin

Not every person can deal with attention,Emily is very private,sometimes I hate it and sometimes I love it

Ap88,it is not personal,but if I were in Emily shoes,I wouldn`t be sad if you unfollow me.I remember your posts about if Emily dating Jake,and I personally think that this is not of your business,and you were sounding as if it was matter of life or death or she must report you her private life

And I like that she shares with us her childhood pics ,she is more open now,that she used to be.And she makes tweets about her work mostly,and it makes easier for us people who actually post some stuff here to find her new work.But of course you don`t need her tweets about her work,because you can find it on this forum ,after we post them

Anyway,I can only hope,that you are as beautiful inside as outside

And quote about I heard that Emily is very cold to her fans is just hilarious gossip from person,who posts here only when Emily takes bad picture or when she finds a flaw in her behaviour