Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

I really dont like Emily on twitter because she never replies to anyone's tweets unless theyre in modeling or fashion. You have to be someone she could work with in order to garner her interest and time. There are people 100x more famous than her who reply to just about anybody on twiiter. She tweets out links to her work with Maybelline and SI and Oysho etc and wants us to read her tweets but she doesnt read or reply to our tweets. Its not fair. Im a fan of her work and I think she is beautiful but Im unfollowing her on twitter. Is it just me or does it seem like she thinks and acts like shes above it all? :idk:

I really dont like Emily on twitter because she never replies to anyone's tweets unless theyre in modeling or fashion. You have to be someone she could work with in order to garner her interest and time. There are people 100x more famous than her who reply to just about anybody on twiiter. She tweets out links to her work with Maybelline and SI and Oysho etc and wants us to read her tweets but she doesnt read or reply to our tweets. Its not fair. Im a fan of her work and I think she is beautiful but Im unfollowing her on twitter. Is it just me or does it seem like she thinks and acts like shes above it all? :idk:

Sorry ap88.......... I have to disagree with you here..........I can only appreciate and thank Emily for using twitter as a medium to supply us, the fans, with a glimpse into her life...... I really cannot see why we as fans should put Emily under any obligation to reply to our tweets. ....... Leave them in peace and admire the work that they do ................

I've been thinking the same thing. There's no reason why she can't take some time and reply to fans tweets every now and then.

Yeah. No one is asking for an essay. Just a "ty" when a fan tweets her a compliment or a drawing of her or something. Literally a "TY", 2 letters, right next to each other on any keyboard would go a long way. How long does that take?
The more I saw her twitter, the more I thought that shes just too busy with :angie: .

Love her work though. Too bad the vibe she sends about herself through twitter is off putting. :blah:

^
She's always been distant from her fans. Back in 2010 one of our BZ members found Emily's youtube page. On it she had dozens of home videos (some older then 3 months old with views) up for the public to see and she had several thousand subscribers at the time.

Within about three hours of the videos being posted on BZ she locked her youtube account, and basically booted all her subs to the curb.

Then the tfs and BZ found her twitter account... an account that she made public and openly excepted followers. Within a week she closed the twitter account and went MIA. She then reopens another account to only be found out by the internet who praised her for being beautiful on twitter. . . Nope she couldn't handle that, and she closed the account. A couple weeks later she opens YET ANOTHER ACCOUNT, adds only her BFF's and people who are in the fashion industry. After her fans expressed concern about her distant attitude on both BZ and TFS she finally opens the account to the public and then doesn't bother to respond to a single follower unless they're famous or a close friend.

Oh btw god forbid you post a candid of Emily that's already been posted on the internet and is readily assessable. BZ has been contacted to take down images in the past o.o

See post below

Versatility is not Emily's BFF. *sighs*

O.O or o.o + open mouth

btw she removed her Twitter...... *no comment*

^doesn't surprise me (about the twitter) <_<

Versatility is not Emily's BFF. *sighs*

O.O or o.o + open mouth

btw she removed her Twitter...... *no comment*

That's the first thing i noticed, & is NOT good :ninja:

Nope. Didn't say that, at all. I'm saying her other actions surrounding it make it so. Not answering fans, getting angry about personal pictures while making them readily accessible. Nowhere in my post did I say "because she removed her twitter she's a diva" you came up with that on your own.

I agree with Lost_Soul... if she wants her privacy SO much then why she created a youtube channel under her real name AND posted private her videos? Why she opened a Twitter & keep it public? Why she had her facebook public in the first place?. A lot of models use nicknames in facebook & they have all their stuff private & only add people they know ... Or they have Twitter but don't post pictures (Barbara Palvin anyone?)

Both Twitter and facebook have options to keep you out of the public search & youtube has an option to keep your videos only for your friends ... You can't ask for privacy when you don't do anything to keep your things private.

First off, she's a model, and 99% of the models out there have candids floating around and they don't throw temper tantrums or fits and create/delete accounts because pictures are being pulled from them. Grow the f*ck up and realize that it's going to happen, no matter how careful you are this is the internet. If she wants to remain that private then she shouldn't post any pictures or videos online in any fashion because someone will quite probably find them.

I am so sick of this melodrama where she's so private and she's so upset that her candids are getting out there. I used to enjoy Emily's work, now because of the way her personality has come across I can't even stand to look at pictures of her the vast majority of time. I had come in here to post some new pictures that I had scanned, but I really don't care to. This whole 'my shit doesn't stink' and 'I don't want anyone to look at my candid pictures' is absolutely retarded. And if anyone of you want to say if I was a true fan I wouldn't be this irritated fell free, but Emily doesn't work enough for us not to ask for a glimpse into her personal life. If she had more professional work coming out it would be one thing, but just because she got Maybelline doesn't mean her career is HUGE. So please, forgive all us peons who request to see more work, I guess it's to much now to be a fan of her beauty..

There's sooo many quotes about Emily and her shitty attitude towards her fans it's not even funny.

Love her looks, find her modeling to be iffy, her body is lovely, her personality leaves me very cold

Wow this is exactly how a model is bitch

Sorry ap88.......... I have to disagree with you here..........I can only appreciate and thank Emily for using twitter as a medium to supply us, the fans, with a glimpse into her life...... I really cannot see why we as fans should put Emily under any obligation to reply to our tweets. ....... Leave them in peace and admire the work that they do ................

I kinda agree guys as much as I love Emily. That's what being a model is . A PUBLIC figure . I've kinda been feeling the same way for a long time but didn't want to say anything. I understand if she wants to keep her privacy but it wouldn't hurt to give some acknowledgement to her fans once in a while. I think it would actually help her get more popular look at Barbara Palvin.

I kinda agree guys as much as I love Emily. That's what being a model is . A PUBLIC figure . I've kinda been feeling the same way for a long time but didn't want to say anything. I understand if she wants to keep her privacy but it wouldn't hurt to give some acknowledgement to her fans once in a while. I think it would actually help her get more popular look at Barbara Palvin.