Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

http://perezhilton.c...el#.UVkUizt4fm9

There is an intersting comment (comment #6) on that page regarding todays topic about Emily. Supposedly there is a photo of Emily with Jake talking in Atlanta on instagram. I've been searching for the past 30 minutes but cant find it. If it does exist, someone should find it.

Also, why was Emily in Jamaica? She posted a tweet with a video of her dancing with Behati Prinsloo in Jamaica. Behati is dating Adam Levine, who is friends with Jake Gyllenhaal.

This is the twitter photo of Emily with Jake in Atlanta:

https://twitter.com/...0934273/photo/1

http://perezhilton.c...el#.UVkUizt4fm9

There is an intersting comment (comment #6) on that page regarding todays topic about Emily. Supposedly there is a photo of Emily with Jake talking in Atlanta on instagram. I've been searching for the past 30 minutes but cant find it. If it does exist, someone should find it.

Also, why was Emily in Jamaica? She posted a tweet with a video of her dancing with Behati Prinsloo in Jamaica. Behati is dating Adam Levine, who is friends with Jake Gyllenhaal.

This is the twitter photo of Emily with Jake in Atlanta:

https://twitter.com/...0934273/photo/1

So then what does this all mean? :baronfaint:

Its like a game of telephone. One story is changing into another story and that story changed into another story and now its a different story, but maybe it was the original story all long. I don't know what to believe.

Maybe its a series of half truths. Maybe shes not completely dating him. They met. She liked him. He liked her. Maybe there was a date or two. But maybe it just never developed into a romance. That would explain why there is the US weekly story that Perez Hilton quoted, as well as the picture. It would also explain the evidence that shes not with him to, like the video of her saying she doesnt have a valentine, Justin Hopwood's twitter comment, and her friend on here saying she isnt dating JG, etc.

In my opinion, I always thought JG played for the other team. There has been alot of rumors of him using beards to cover up his real interests. So to be honest, thats why I doubted it from the start. Who knows. I dont. :morning:

I know. this gets more and more confusing by the minute. I was just reading Emily's thread on Tfs and apparently one of the people in the thread saw her with Jake in Soho and they were trying really hard not to get noticed. Don't know if its believable or not but I just thought I'd throw it out there.

I think they are dating, if they weren't Jake's rep would've been like "Rumors are false" but they simply declined to comment and Emily hasn't said a single word either, I've seen on twittee that people spotted them together too. They probably just want to keep it low-key and that's it :idk:

I dont think she would go on twitter to deny it. Her twitter isnt like most models. Its not personal at all. It all seems like very modeling oriented tweets. Other models seem to have more personal and candid twitters. She doesnt even reply to people. Very professional oriented. (Even Candice and Doutzen arguably more established models reply to different people.)

Proof for: Us weekly, twitter photo, a person on twitter who saw them

Proof against: A friend here on bellazon, her interview on youtube, a friend on twitter that said it wasnt true, and Justin Hopwood's instagram comment

4 against 3 says theyre not.

Also any pics of her recently on her free time seem to be with girl friends.

Anyway its all confusing. Maybe thats the point? Who knows? :chicken:

(I kind of take the Soho sighting with a grain of salt. I mean I live in NYC and have been in Soho countless times. Its not that easy to just be a fan of some model or celeb and then oh all of a sudden be able to spot them out on the street. How many celebs or models have you seen? I dont know)

Are you expecting her friends to come to BZ & admit she's dating Jake? If Emily wants to keep quiet about it i seriously doubt her friends will start saying here that she is indeed dating Jake (or anyone else for that matter). As for Justin's comment, for all we know they broke up and no one here knows how close they remain, he could be as clueless as we are if again, Emily is indeed dating Jake and wants to keep quiet. And I've been in NYC two times and both times managed to see a decent amount of models/celebrities both times, BTW.

Like i said, to me the biggest evidence is the lack of denial from both Emily & Jake. If they weren't dating his rep would have said 'No, it's all rumors & BS' when the media asked but he declined to comment and that usually means that there's base to the rumors.

Are you expecting her friends to come to BZ & admit she's dating Jake? If Emily wants to keep quiet about it i seriously doubt her friends will start saying here that she is indeed dating Jake (or anyone else for that matter). As for Justin's comment, for all we know they broke up and no one here knows how close they remain, he could be as clueless as we are if again, Emily is indeed dating Jake and wants to keep quiet. And I've been in NYC two times and both times managed to see a decent amount of models/celebrities both times, BTW.

Like i said, to me the biggest evidence is the lack of denial from both Emily & Jake. If they weren't dating his rep would have said 'No, it's all rumors & BS' when the media asked but he declined to comment and that usually means that there's base to the rumors.

But why would she want to keep quiet? Isnt the point of being a successful model having your name be known? If her friends say its not true and Justin also and she says shes single for valentines day (the US weekly story says theyve been dating for several months) I have to side with them. Again, Emily wont deny it on twitter. She keeps that thing very professional and just about her modeling.

Ive been to NYC 365 days in the past year (I live there) and Ive been in soho about 75-85 times for my work out of the past year. I dont see all these celebs and models. There are millions of people in the city. How many celebs and models are there? Maybe I need to get new glasses. I dont know. :O_O: Or maybe I blink too much. Blink. Oh there I missed Robert De Niro. Blink. Oh there I missed Leo Dicaprio. Blink. Oh there goes Candice Swanepoel.

Because she ain't a famewhore and wants to keep her life private? There are a lot of models who will do everything in their power to keep their lives private and through the years Emily has proven to be very very very quiet, private and that she does not want her family/friends/relationships out in the public eye, she's not the first model to do i.e my favorite model Adriana Lima is a freak with that and won't say shit about her private life, ever. Gisele Bundchen is the biggest model in our times and she won't mention her private life either, Irina Shayk doesn't talk about her relationship, Bar Refaeli kept quiet all of the six years she dated DiCaprio and is just now being open about it and there's many many other models who are this way. And honestly i like it that Emily (or any other model) does not rely on her relationships to get better jobs.

As for NYC maybe you just don't keep an eye, there's a ton of events and places in NYC (movies filming, model agencies, magazine offices, photography studios, etc) every day where you can spot celebrities/models. And prior to Fashion Week there are models literally everywhere, i was there last September during the castings for NYFW and i saw so many models that it was just ridiculous, i stood in front of the MET for two hours and they were hosting the Glamour Awards (i think, i can't remember the name of the event to be honest) right in the inside and i saw everyone there: the guy who played Chuck on Gossip Girl, Joan Smalls, Carolina Herrera, Amy Adams & some models whose names i don't even know. NYC is almost as celebrity filled as Los Angeles IMO, but that is no related to Emily so I'll shut up :ninja:

Ah, who knows.

If you google JG you could find that not only has he been dating Emily, but hes also been seeing Katie Holmes for several months now too. Also Katie Holmes is just about as tall as Emily, 5'9. Maybe the comment from tfs of a supposed Emily sighting with JG was JG and Katie. From far away, 2 tall brunette women could be mistaken. It makes you think. You would then have to believe all the rumors and sightings though.

I guess in 20 years it all wont matter. Even if they are dating,( which goes against her, 2 friends of hers, and Justin Hopwoods comments) she probably wont be remembered and he probably wont be remembered. Hes not really a movie star is he? I think hes had success and is a good actor but he seems to be missing something. I mean he hasnt had a memorable role or a big movie. If you put him next to Leo or George Clooney or Brad Pitt or even someone like Ryan Gosling does he compare to them? When you say movie star is he in anyone's top 10 list of successful actors?

Maybe we are all making a big deal of this Emily story and it wont matter in the end. By next year or sometime in the next few years or so we will all probably forget this story. (Anyway these celeb relationships dont last for too long anyway.)

All I care about, is why VS wont take her on. Thats the real story I care about. Also whether SI will take her on again next year (she finished last in the rookie voting which is bad news). And will she still be with Maybelline next year, and in 5 years? And will she still be a model in 5-10 years or will she try acting? I care about her career and hope that since the recent resurgence since SI, that she keeps it up and stays with it.

So I wont talk about this particular story anymore from now on because its all pointless in the end.

ap88, i agree. JG isnt really a very good or intriguing actor. He's been in one or two good films but that had almost everything to do with the directors skill and nothing to do with his own. I think there a fair few actors today who probably could or would bat for the other team. They are wet blankets, and not these charismatic men of the past few years.

I was reading these comments, and your right that her twitter is professional, and that either way she isnt going to confirm or deny. You can say the same for him. Publicists for these 'stars' never confirm or deny rumours. Ever. They just seem to let it run its course. It just all seems speculative, the whole ideas of couple of dates sounds more feasible to me.

That picture has been found, but so what? it was apparently taken ages ago anyway, so it has no reflection on what their current status might be, which seems to be nothing until we see some further evidence.

Your right about her ex, we dont know if they do still speak, for all we know he could just be in denial and pining for her-and she's not interested and doesn't actually speak with him anymore.

Even models like Gisele talk about the basics, as in we know who they are married to, how many kids they have etc. Obviously these are women who are about late 20's or 30 and settled, whereas younger models like emily or sara sampaio or whoever are really young still and havent got to that stage-so they probably would be more private.

I agree the apparent sighting means nothing as anyone could say they saw someone and its an all likelihood complete bs.

Either way, i dont think they are. From what we can see so far, nothing seems to suggest they are defo an item.

Because she ain't a famewhore and wants to keep her life private? There are a lot of models who will do everything in their power to keep their lives private and through the years Emily has proven to be very very very quiet, private and that she does not want her family/friends/relationships out in the public eye, she's not the first model to do i.e my favorite model Adriana Lima is a freak with that and won't say shit about her private life, ever. Gisele Bundchen is the biggest model in our times and she won't mention her private life either, Irina Shayk doesn't talk about her relationship, Bar Refaeli kept quiet all of the six years she dated DiCaprio and is just now being open about it and there's many many other models who are this way. And honestly i like it that Emily (or any other model) does not rely on her relationships to get better jobs.

As for NYC maybe you just don't keep an eye, there's a ton of events and places in NYC (movies filming, model agencies, magazine offices, photography studios, etc) every day where you can spot celebrities/models. And prior to Fashion Week there are models literally everywhere, i was there last September during the castings for NYFW and i saw so many models that it was just ridiculous, i stood in front of the MET for two hours and they were hosting the Glamour Awards (i think, i can't remember the name of the event to be honest) right in the inside and i saw everyone there: the guy who played Chuck on Gossip Girl, Joan Smalls, Carolina Herrera, Amy Adams & some models whose names i don't even know. NYC is almost as celebrity filled as Los Angeles IMO, but that is no related to Emily so I'll shut up :ninja:

Yeah but your specifically referring to publicity events these people would turn up to- app8 actually lives there and is talking about the day-to-day, as we assume the person who allegedly saw them together probably was.

Im not going to comment on this issue anymore but I just want to offer some food for thought: if a couple of media sites claimed something completely ridiculous, such as you actually had 16 fingers on one hand or you were dating your university lecturer, would you really go out of your way to make a public announcement that it's "NOT TRUE"?

:idk:

& Emily & Justin are still 'communicating'. She has posted numerous comments/liked many of his photos on instagram so the theory about him still pining after her and her not reciprocating does not really hold water.

Ap88 is right, it doesn't matter anyway, her work is great recently.