Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

I don't think they're dating . but if they are the reason that they haven't been photographed is because Jake is shooting a movie in Atlanta or North Carolina I can't remember and Emily has been working all over (NY, Jamaica ... ) but I doubt they are dating coz it seems like from Justin's Instagram they are still close/together.

I don't think they're dating . but if they are the reason that they haven't been photographed is because Jake is shooting a movie in Atlanta or North Carolina I can't remember and Emily has been working all over (NY, Jamaica ... ) but I doubt they are dating coz it seems like from Justin's Instagram they are still close/together.

Well there you go, i dont see how they could find the time and keep it a secret, doesn't seem feasible. Or maybe after the break up of a long relationship one might want to take a break as well. Fresh wounds and all that, especially when your that young. If you get involved with a celeb you can get dragged in the mud-something she and other models probably dont want. They're not really 'famous'-in the fashion world maybe-but they seem to like their anonymity. It can seriously backfire on you with the way the media is these days more than ever.

Well there you go, i dont see how they could find the time and keep it a secret, doesn't seem feasible. Or maybe after the break up of a long relationship one might want to take a break as well. Fresh wounds and all that, especially when your that young. If you get involved with a celeb you can get dragged in the mud-something she and other models probably dont want. They're not really 'famous'-in the fashion world maybe-but they seem to like their anonymity. It can seriously backfire on you with the way the media is these days more than ever.

Also if you notice that even when she does have free time , she spends the time with her friends at concerts (referring to the pic of her with Sara Sampaio at a concert and then from yesterday's Taylor Swift concert pics.

Side note: Isnt it interesting, if we were to believe US weekly, that she would go to see Taylor Swift? So she is dating a celebrity and going to see his famous ex girlfriend's concert?

Most signs point to the US weekly story being false.

Also, any site or source that mentions them dating is always quoting the original US weekly story. Its lazy reporting. (Anyone that has a gossip site or celeb site or modeling site will use her name and his name to get clicks from Google.) Same story, same information. If the story was true, they would have some new information about them by now. So I think there is no them. Most likely shes single.

Would she even go out with him or would the relationship work out is a whole other debate. I know this thread is supposed to be about her work. I think this topic is relevant because if it werent for her work, no one from the media would know who she is and this story about them dating wouldnt exist.(...Of course regardless of her profession she is still very beautiful and would still be able to attract a celeb even if she was just a student.)

http://perezhilton.com/2013-03-07-jake-gyllenhaal-emily-didonato-dating-sports-illustrated-model#.UVkUizt4fm9

There is an intersting comment (comment #6) on that page regarding todays topic about Emily. Supposedly there is a photo of Emily with Jake talking in Atlanta on instagram. I've been searching for the past 30 minutes but cant find it. If it does exist, someone should find it.

Also, why was Emily in Jamaica? She posted a tweet with a video of her dancing with Behati Prinsloo in Jamaica. Behati is dating Adam Levine, who is friends with Jake Gyllenhaal.

Also if you notice that even when she does have free time , she spends the time with her friends at concerts (referring to the pic of her with Sara Sampaio at a concert and then from yesterday's Taylor Swift concert pics.

Side note: Isnt it interesting, if we were to believe US weekly, that she would go to see Taylor Swift? So she is dating a celebrity and going to see his famous ex girlfriend's concert?

Most signs point to the US weekly story being false.

Also, any site or source that mentions them dating is always quoting the original US weekly story. Its lazy reporting. (Anyone that has a gossip site or celeb site or modeling site will use her name and his name to get clicks from Google.) Same story, same information. If the story was true, they would have some new information about them by now. So I think there is no them. Most likely shes single.

Would she even go out with him or would the relationship work out is a whole other debate. I know this thread is supposed to be about her work. I think this topic is relevant because if it werent for her work, no one from the media would know who she is and this story about them dating wouldnt exist.(...Of course regardless of her profession she is still very beautiful and would still be able to attract a celeb even if she was just a student.)

http://perezhilton.c...el#.UVkUizt4fm9

There is an intersting comment (comment #6) on that page regarding todays topic about Emily. Supposedly there is a photo of Emily with Jake talking in Atlanta on instagram. I've been searching for the past 30 minutes but cant find it. If it does exist, someone should find it.

Also, why was Emily in Jamaica? She posted a tweet with a video of her dancing with Behati Prinsloo in Jamaica. Behati is dating Adam Levine, who is friends with Jake Gyllenhaal.

Well thats it, its the same regurgitated info. She probably met him at the class and just like anyone else she was starstruck and probably didn't know what to say to him, him being famous, and her being as young as she is. Even though, in my humble opinion, these actors such as him, and singers like Levine have the all charisma and charm of a donkey giving birth to a gerbil. He looks like a deer caught in headlights more than some magnetic, devilishly suave man. No comparison to the older movie actors etc of past days. It's so easy to get famous now.

I would say a lot of these girls such as her and Sampaio are known in the modelling world, but not really in the mainstream media, but i guess what constitutes mainstream media nowadays is probably perez hiltons blog. So who knows.

It seems that the really beautiful models (which is a small group in my opinion) are actually quite shy and dont know how beautiful they are. If you look, most of them (even the 'better know' ones at VS) aren't even married to anyone that famous-rich maybe- but not famous. Apart from Miranda and Orlando Bloom, but who really cares about him anymore? It doesnt seem they want to go in for the drama thats associated with 'celebrities'and they dont want to be famous for dating someone famous-which is probably the smart move.

Yeah i heard about the picture. It may not exist, or it does but it could mean nothing. With her schedule she could in Atlanta for any reason and she met him again just to say hi. Its all speculation. Well, models are friends with other models..so maybe she happened to be with her and she also happens to be dating Jake's friend? Could be coincidence. Stranger things have happened.

Um in regards to whether Emily is dating Jake - it is DEFINITELY not true. I know Emily on "somewhat" of a personal basis and I know she as before mentioned, is close/still has something with Justin Hopwood.

I actually think the way the media has conjured up this whole story is laughable. It as though if two people grew up in the same city - IT MUST MEAN they are dating. HAHAHA.

And if its any indication, read the comments on this photo of Emily which Justin posted on his Instagram only a month ago. (which according to Perez/Dailymail/somethingothersillygossipsite is when Emily is supposed to be dating "jake")

post-61701-0-1446091476-032_thumb.jpg

I think this is a dead giveaway.....

Did you see the voice in the video (around minute 7), probably the cameraman, ask "whos the talent? A generic model?" and then he laughed.

First of all buddy, you're the one taking the time to stand outside in the wind and track and hold your camera up at her for 10 minutes. You dont know who she is, then why spend the time and film? Why then laugh at her for not being someone you know?

I dont get paparazzi. It doesnt matter who it is, a movie star, a musician, an athlete, or as he calls "a generic model" they will try to make money off of any one they can.

I guess I'm biased. To us bellazon members, we look at these models and think they are famous but in reality 99% of the population probably cant put a name to their faces. :idk:

(Also, did you see how many times she looked directly at the pap camera? She was probably wondering "what the hell?" This is probably her first time being shot by a pap. The only models I ever saw being shot by paps were Candice Swanepoel and Doutzen Kroes+other VS models.)

Thanks for the video. Aww she's so nervous, you can tell :hehe:

And that is true ap88, she is not all that well known to the public at all. Some of her HS friends dont even know she models/found out only months ago :doofywave: Yeah I agree, modelling is not all glamorous as the video (which I found slightly uncomfortable) highlights.

ANd hi alexandra23, you're welcome. The candids I posted are all scattered, I just picked a couple from my files. I cant remember exactly when she took the selfie with Julia, probably 17/16 - seriously Emily used to take 12038362528363 selfie photos like that I can't remember hahah. And the beach&deck one around 17 and the one with MaryRose, I think 17ish as well.