Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

So she says in the interview that she doesnt have a valentine. That US Weekly article says shes been dating Jake for 2 months. Gossipcop says its not true. Her friend on twitter replied to someone saying it wasnt true also. Now this video from 3 weeks ago has her saying shes single. 3 against 1. I know this is supposed to be about her modeling but since these sources were posted on this thread by others users, I think its ok to talk about the issue.

On E news the other night they had the story of Jake and Emily....and when they reached out to Jakes reps he had "no comment." Which if it was a story circulating that wasn't true, I would think he would deny it, as hes denied other romances in the past....

Of course time will tell :yes:

:clap: :clap: :clap: thank you Mermaid!! only now i realize she wasn't wearing a bra!But with a body like emily's that isn't necessary! she has definitley a fresh young face no matter the circunstamces! Even playing bascketball in that hot sun!