Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Glad to see she's doing SI, i like he picture we've seen so far. Hopefully she'll get more work after this, honestly ever since she signed with Maybelline her work hasn't been that great or diverse so hopefully SI will open more doors for her as it did for Kate or Nina.

P.S: VS people can go DIAF, SI keeps casting better models than they do. Kudos to MJ & Darcie, Nina, Kate, Michelle V, Jessica Pérez & now Emily (Y)

Glad to see she's doing SI, i like he picture we've seen so far. Hopefully she'll get more work after this, honestly ever since she signed with Maybelline her work hasn't been that great or diverse so hopefully SI will open more doors for her as it did for Kate or Nina.

P.S: VS people can go DIAF, SI keeps casting better models than they do. Kudos to MJ & Darcie, Nina, Kate, Michelle V, Jessica Pérez & now Emily (Y)

+1

+1

Wow, news of SI, landing to pretty nice campaigns like Elie Tahari, and Cavalli, Her career is becoming exciting again! For a while I was faded a little bit....I love her and her look, but constantly just seeing maybaline pics (which feel like the same pic over and over again) I was getting a bit bored to be honest. But love how she's been picking up a lot of work as of late! Girl is on fire! :thumbsup:

Thanks all! :flower:

I am glad to see here so many people posting and that this thread gets more popular!I want to see Emily everywhere and her name to be on everybody lips!She is so incredibly beautiful and very underrated

In the beginning of this thread everybody called her NEXT BIG THING ,NEXT SUPERMODEL AND NEXT VS ANGEL,but suddenly her career became not very succesful,I hope she will get much more recognition worldwide...I hope she won`t disappear and fade away like some other beautiful models have :(