Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

I never post here, but I follow this thread since she made some pics for VS. But I couldn't keep my mouth shut, I'm just VERY disappointed to hear somethings like "stalking", "disturbing", "changed because of us" and etc. Like said before, grow up. The best models in the industry know how to "sell their products". They even POST THEMSELVES some personal pictures so that their fans can feel a little closer to them. It's 2011 (almost 2012), NO ONE has a "safe and imaculated private life" anymore! And no one keeps distance anymore, like a drama queen hollywood diva! That's PATHETIC, specially for someone who works as a model. I don't even know if what this "friend" of hers is saying is true, cause it's not coming out from her lips. But I must assume it is, since she hasn't said otherwise on her twitter. You know, back in the day, like 1960, maybe you could be arrogant and still be sucessful and a hero. Now you're just... dated, old fashioned and probably won't go as far as you could. It's just sad. And also, I was just thinking... what on EARTH is so bad or so "private" on her pictures that they can't come out cause it would be "stalking" (by the way, is anyone following her on the streets or threatning her because of those pics? Or she calls "stalking" someone who adds her on facebook???)? Is she doing anything baddly wrong and that's why she is so afraid? Maybe she should stop taking pictures with friends then, so she would be SURE no one would EVER post or show to someone else her PRICELESS face around. CAUSE THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DO, THEY SHOW THEIR EVENT PICTURES AND STUFF TO THEIR FRIENDS AND, GUESS WHAT, SOMETIMES YOU'RE IN IT. Just... pathetic. And I wish she would say something about it, cause bellazon is a BIG place for models (just look at the big ones' threads and see how they feedback us through their twitter) and it's looking very bad for her, all because of what this friend is saying... such a shame... I hope she changes.

(Sorry my english, it's not my main language)

agreed with prettyphile

Thank you prettyphile. I completely agree. I am here to comment and clarify a couple of topics for i am someone who does know inside information though it's been it said here before. She's happy to have supporters and in no way finds them or this forum creepy or disturbing.

aww yay.

I really don't care about her personal candids. I'll sum up my opinions and say I agree with everything PrettyPhile and MissKN said.

Expecially this MissKN! SO AGREE!

I just think we shouldn't listen to "friends" quoting her anymore. If it's not coming out from her lips, then it's not true unless it's proved otherwise. PERIOD.

Please, Lets get back to her work.

La Senza

Behind The Seams - Holiday 2011

post-42953-1322258222_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1322258250_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1322258270_thumb.jpg

La Senza facebook