Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

I'm thinking it's because the fakes (so sad they're THAT desperate for attention) and a lot of people probably asking her or making comments that she finds uncomfortable so she'd rather keep things low profile and private (despite whatever you say about things on the internet being "publicly free"). It's understandable if she doesn't want intrusion.

Thanks for the info ifitaintchu1999! I'm a huge fan of David Sims so it's nice to see Emily working with another high profile photographer (or more work since it's sorta been a while).

I'm just merely referring to past discussions in the thread because some people were kind of out of line when her personal photos were posted here. She's probably viewed the thread it could be overwhelming.

Sure she knows she has support from fans but she has the right be cautious too but hey, what do I know? I'm just focusing on Emily as a model and work.

Loved the Armani picture on page 95! Stunning.

Is Em under a diff name on fb? I'm mutal friends with the real Barbie Palvin, because I'm also friends with some models from her mother agency on fb. :p

I did not see that they are friends on fb. :unsure:

Don't worry, I'm not asking because I want to stalk. :laugh: Just curious since I have been reading so much about Personal Pics, FB, Twitter on this thread.

It's a little crazy. :chicken:

Just to clear this up.

Im friends with her in RL and on FB and on Twitter.

She doesnt want ANY personal things posted about her pictures and stalking. Shes posted SO MANY times on her FB that she wants everyone to REPORT her fakes. Clearly shes concerned so asking us to post private pictures of her is only encouraging fakes......

(and do answer your question Danni, she IS friends with Barbie Palvin but her facebook is set to super private but its under her normal name)

(and to ifaintchu1999, if you know her shes not ALWAYS the nicest though shes nice to her friends)

Its not that important to see her candids anyway, cant we just enjoy looking at her professional photos?

Btw, she DOES read this forum sometimes and I quote her, "its disturbing."

First off, she's a model, and 99% of the models out there have candids floating around and they don't throw temper tantrums or fits and create/delete accounts because pictures are being pulled from them. Grow the f*ck up and realize that it's going to happen, no matter how careful you are this is the internet. If she wants to remain that private then she shouldn't post any pictures or videos online in any fashion because someone will quite probably find them.

I am so sick of this melodrama where she's so private and she's so upset that her candids are getting out there. I used to enjoy Emily's work, now because of the way her personality has come across I can't even stand to look at pictures of her the vast majority of time. I had come in here to post some new pictures that I had scanned, but I really don't care to. This whole 'my shit doesn't stink' and 'I don't want anyone to look at my candid pictures' is absolutely retarded. And if anyone of you want to say if I was a true fan I wouldn't be this irritated fell free, but Emily doesn't work enough for us not to ask for a glimpse into her personal life. If she had more professional work coming out it would be one thing, but just because she got Maybelline doesn't mean her career is HUGE. So please, forgive all us peons who request to see more work, I guess it's to much now to be a fan of her beauty..

I agree with you Pheno. You summed it up pretty well. I am honestly over hearing about this all the time. Most of the people that post here only want to see her professional work anyway so the fact that she calls the whole forum "disturbing" is rude to all the people who supported her career.

I do actually agree with you pheno. I'm starting to feel like I've outgrown Emily as a model because it does damper on the support to see her do well. There are loads of people that can't control what they put out there even if it's private because someone connected might leak it themselves. The internet is a fickle place and you can't really do anything to change it while I do understand her caution as well. This argument is getting way too old and I think we should move on. It gets people worked up. I'm gonna focus on her professional work, that's it.

EDIT: Pretty I don't think people jumped you :p, just expressing opposing views. Well you guys can battle this out, I'm out. sarnic, what I meant by professional work is just posting them whenever they come up.

I don't ever remember commenting one way or the other. It has just been brought up so many times now and this last comment about the forum being "disturbing" is really annoying. I could care less to see her personal pictures. I know some people ask to see them but others only cared about her professional work. If she finds people supporting and talking about her professional work disturbing that is just ridiculous. Models are in the public eye she could have picked a different profession

I don't ever remember commenting one way or the other. It has just been brought up so many times now and this last comment about the forum being "disturbing" is really annoying. I could care less to see her personal pictures. I know some people ask to see them but others only cared about her professional work. If she finds people supporting and talking about her professional work disturbing that is just ridiculous. Models are in the public eye she could have picked a different profession

Oh shutup all of youuuuuuu !!!!! lol j/k