Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

her real twitter is http://twitter.com/#!/emilyddddd she has alrdy posted some pics and respond to her bf

Its true. Thats her real twitter, but she never really uses it and advises her friends not to follow her cos she doesnt go on.

Plus, shes very wary of fakes - there was a fake (ahem - probs someone who reads/posts on this board) who knows her Facebook and made a fake twitter of her. But thankfully that was deleted after i told emily. Its so annoying all the stalkers wanting to get her private info and pictures. Its really obvious and thats why i dont really want to post her candids.

her real twitter is http://twitter.com/#!/emilyddddd she has alrdy posted some pics and respond to her bf

Its true. Thats her real twitter, but she never really uses it and advises her friends not to follow her cos she doesnt go on.

Plus, shes very wary of fakes - there was a fake (ahem - probs someone who reads/posts on this board) who knows her Facebook and made a fake twitter of her. But thankfully that was deleted after i told emily. Its so annoying all the stalkers wanting to get her private info and pictures. Its really obvious and thats why i dont really want to post her candids.

I don't think people are stalking her cuz they wanna see pictures and candids of her, Thats crazyyyyyy!!!!!!! I'm one of her biggest fans i don't want her private information. I love seeing all kinds of pictures of her. It's fun seeing when she was young and her modeling pictures too. I love them all, most everyone on here is a fan and loves her.