Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Yeah thats right, if anyone can read french can do a little translation on the Emily coverstory on this:

post-54333-0-1446090359-73715_thumb.jpg would be spectacular.

Thank you :)

Yeah I found this interview after some hours on their site and read it with the translater of google. I didn't get everything, but I think I understood the main things. :D

But to read it correctly would be great.

Here's Emily with some fans! (Just found it on twitter)

http://yfrog.com/gycgfplj

Yeah thats right, if anyone can read french can do a little translation on the Emily coverstory on this:

post-41934-0-1446090360-63633_thumb.jpg would be spectacular.

Thank you :)

Well, french isn't my first languge (but I'm quite good at it) and neither is english but there you go :flower:

A yawn and a glass of water Emily DiDonato, face of Armani, holds out her little girly hands so that the manicurist can paint her nails in a geranium red and closes her laguna blue eyes for the make-up artist. Her eyes are tired looking, close to melancholy: "I arrived in NY this morning. I leave this evening. I'm a bit tired." she explains with a little sigh. 20 years old 1.80m tall, killer measurements, and hair like you only see it in venetian paintings, Emily DiDonato enters in a leopard dress size 34 she moves very agile... (long description of Emily)

She doesn't know she's beautiful - too beautiful. She has stayed down to earth, a country girl who spends her summer holidays swimming and diving with her parents. Her father has italian roots "but I don't know where exactly they were from" her mother is of scottish descent, she had a simple childhood in New Jersey. "My parents liked fishing and hunting and long walks in the forest. You know, like woodworkers. My dad wore check shirts my mom bought a whole arsenal by mail. We felt like trappers."

Her dad is a firefighter. He had to go to NY during 9/11 "to help his colleagues, I remember a very dramatic atmosphere but it's very vague to me as I was only 9 years old"

Her mom worked in real estate. "But ever since I'm a model she accompanies me and manages my career. I don't like being alone." explains Emily while rubbing her eyes...

(long description of Emily, the photo shoot they were doing and her career)

"I adore Ralph Lauren. It's like the America I love, sporty, sexy and sophisticated. So I took a chance" At Ralph Lauren she met her boyfriend he's also a model. His name's Justin. He's two years older than her and South-African.

"He's a big surfer and very cute. He's enthusiastic, never dull he enjoys life and I noticed that in this industry alot of people seem to be miserable all the time"

What does she do with all the money? "I save it. I could buy a lot of unnecessary expensive stuff. But I don't feel comfortable doing that. The only expensive thing I've ever owned was a Chanel bag beautiful and very chic I forgot it in a taxi. You see luxury objects are not very important to me"

Her clothes lie in the corner of the studio: jeans, boots a canvas bag a plaid shirt and a little leo-string.

Emily drives us crazy.

^what? no he didn't. he just had to help his colleagues there and her mum was probably very worried and emily vaguely remembers that day and the atmosphere as being very dramatic. sorry if my translation is misleading.

No it wasn't misleading, I understand now! :) It just said he had to be in NY during 9/11, so I just assumed! Your translation was fine!

:blink:

Hey I love them! What I mean is like they will be official pics and show up on the internet, for avis and siggis and whatnot you know? I'm not insulting you!

i know don't worry. I am pissed by so many things lately that i take everything wrong.

And it's true some scans are blurry :p

And the interview do not say her dad dies in 9/11 a ur translation is real good Mignonne.

i know don't worry. I am pissed by so many things lately that i take everything wrong.

And it's true some scans are blurry :p

All is forgotton :hug:

And does anyone know if Emiy will be walking in any of NYCs shows this week? I know she has little runway experiance, but it would be cool if she did!