Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

I was shopping at house of fraser today and saw Emily modeling for Polo Jeans, yet when I did the topic search for Polo Jeans, the image I saw wasn't there. :/

Could it be new? :)

You mean this one?

rlemilyjustin.th.jpg

soul artist mgmt blog

Nope, she has a jean jacket on that was un-done, so you could see her stomach and sides of her breasts, with her hair kinda blown to the side by the 'wind'. :idk:

I was shopping at house of fraser today and saw Emily modeling for Polo Jeans, yet when I did the topic search for Polo Jeans, the image I saw wasn't there. :/

You mean this one?

rlemilyjustin.th.jpg

soul artist mgmt blog

Nope, she has a jean jacket on that was un-done, so you could see her stomach and sides of her breasts, with her hair kinda blown to the side by the 'wind'. :idk:

DanniCullen, Is it this one? (only pic I found of Emily that best fits your description!)

post-42953-1309972304_thumb.jpg

You mean this one?

rlemilyjustin.th.jpg

soul artist mgmt blog

DanniCullen, Is it this one? (only pic I found of Emily that best fits your description!)

Nope, she was standing up. :ninja: And from what I can remember she had an american flag print on the jacket? :idk:

You mean this one?

rlemilyjustin.th.jpg

soul artist mgmt blog

Nope, she was standing up. :ninja: And from what I can remember she had an american flag print on the jacket? :idk:

Okay this is my last try, lol. But is it this one??

post-42953-1309973008_thumb.jpg

^ Not that one either.. I did a thread search for her Polo Jeans stuff and it was none of the photo's that came up, so that's why I was wondering... Is it new? :idk:

Hmmm interesting... Perhaps it is new? :idk:

Yea but the one I posted is new. I got that from Justin's agency blog posted on June 30.

You'll have to wait and see if they release the full set by then. Also tip, Polo jeans is too vague and generic in search engines so try adding season and year.

Behind the scenes of the new Maybelline Falsies commercial (with Jessica and Erin)

HUBnyc at youtube

Honestly, it's way too quiet in this thread sometimes with her work since the majority is Maybelline. I'll admit she's not the best print model (she still needs to work on it IMO) but she does captivate more in motion.

You mean this one?

rlemilyjustin.th.jpg

soul artist mgmt blog

so beautiful where is she from??

You mean this one?

rlemilyjustin.th.jpg

soul artist mgmt blog

so beautiful where is she from??

You can attach images by going to hosting sites such as Tinypic and uploading it from there. Then copy the URL and put it between the IMG boxes

She's from Upstate New York but is currently living and working in NYC.