Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

I know her real facebook. I am NOT friends with her but i have 4 mutual friend and can therefore view her profile and photos. i know people get annoyed when people post candids but ah well... Emily has many fans...

I know that it is her real account because she has some family listed && comments on her pics are like joky and friendly and also her bf comments alot, who is the dude tagged in all these photos where she is with the guy...and i don't think a fake would ever bother making a fake bf of emily's ,lol. or maybe hes just a friend...i dunno.

there are tons mre, if u want me to post...just ask :)

Hi Vanessa,

I know this is a bit of a late reply but I havent been online for 3 months.

Anyway, I'm not sure who you are but Im a friend of Emilys and I can view her entire FB and Myspace and I really dont think she would appreciate all the candids posted of her (which I know you got from her DPs/public albums).

Emily has actually made an effort to report all the fakes of her on Facebook and I just think posting candids of her on these public sites will only encourage it - PLUS, some of the candid pictures you post of Emily feature her friends ...which can be a bit embarrassing for us.

I know youre a fan but it makes us and Em uncomfortable.

Thanks.

While I'm not personally into this whole facebook pic posting propaganda...I feel like this needs to be said: Emily is a model. Models have their picture taken for masses of people to see in magazines, on commercials, TV shows, billboards, etc. She is essentially comparable to a hollywood actress now. When you go that route, any picture people can find of you is going to get posted somewhere. Even if you manage to ward off people on this board from posting pictures here, other people will find them and post them elsewhere on the internet, and they're not going to care about what Emily or her friends think.

I don't mean to sound cold - I am sympathetic, and I would hate to be in Emily's position!! But...if she continues with this career choice, having her facebook photos posted on a forum is going to be the least of her problems. Hello, paparazzi and the news...earn enough fame, and the whole world will have access to finding out what she is doing (and what she isn't even doing, as I'm sure the media will be more than happy to fill in plenty of stories about her, regardless of whether or not there's any truth to them). I know you mean well, Emily's friend, but...good luck.

BZ forum policy is that if the blog/facebook/myspace/twitter pictures are open for public view they can be posted. If they are set to private, then don't post them without permission (btw there are dozens of working hacks that will allow you access to private photos, so really nothing is safe anymore)

Once a picture hits the internet it becomes public domain. If you don't want stuff being passed around, then keep off the internet. Period

I love Emily, I really do but I can't for the life of me understand why she, her family and friends are so sensitive about her pictures being posted on other sites. You'd think if she was really that irked about it she'd do more to keep her private pics PRIVATE.

No other model on this forum has had as many issues about privacy and pictures as Emily and frankly it's getting old and rather annoying.

Used to be #2, now at #10. There's reasons for that. :anger:

Wow at some of the comments here. Look I may not know Emily personally but her privacy, is also another way to make sure there is no "creepers" that could stalk her and people in her personal life (I had this experience so it's NOT cool) <_<.

I'm absolutely sure she knows she fan support and honestly it's her choice to do whatever (even if she's famous). You don't have to take it so personally guys.

• 2 weeks later...

No, thank you :). I was honestly shocked how some comments were backhanded at Emily so it's nice that there are people that can understand this point of view.

I don't go around posting things that seem private because I like her as a model for her work and ignore posts of personal candids. She wants to keep her career and her personal life seperate.

Look I understand some would like to see Emily be more open but remember, her personal photos were posted by someone else and NOT by Emily. Just because it's apparently "public domain" now doesn't mean it was right.

It's just an opinion.

No, thank you :). I was honestly shocked how some comments were backhanded at Emily so it's nice that there are people that can understand this point of view.

I don't go around posting things that seem private because I like her as a model for her work and ignore posts of personal candids. She wants to keep her career and her personal life seperate.

Look I understand some would like to see Emily be more open but remember, her personal photos were posted by someone else and NOT by Emily. Just because it's apparently "public domain" now doesn't mean it was right.

It's just an opinion.

It's just an opinion.

Thank you.

And a late reply to one of the comments above about candid pictures being the least of Em's concerns, I'd just like to point out that you cant possibly expect all of us (her friends) to delete our facebooks, myspaces, youtubes just so people cant get to them. Our profiles are already on private and that's the best we can do. Late last year, we had this problem when I believe one of the people on this forum (dont know who) faked/replicated an account of one our friends and added us and we accepted - and then Emilys photos leaked out.

We arent going to delete our accounts so just be sensible and not try to infiltrate our profiles.

I dont see why posting Emily's modelling pictures isnt enough???

But thank you Whysper.

Jesus is this debate still going on?

Here's the easy solution, if you are friends with her in real life and she has set her profile to private, either don't tag her pictures and set them to private or don't post them of her at all. There's no reason to state that you must 'delete' your Facebook because of her or her fans. Second if you are only able to see pictures of her because you have 'x' amount of mutual friends don't post the pictures as it's in clear violation of Bellazon's rules, which states that unless the picture is public, (meaning anyone can view it) it is not to be posted. End of story. Why this has turned into almost half a page of debate on whether candid personal pictures of her should or should not be posted is beyond me.

Jesus is this debate still going on?

Here's the easy solution, if you are friends with her in real life and she has set her profile to private, either don't tag her pictures and set them to private or don't post them of her at all. There's no reason to state that you must 'delete' your Facebook because of her or her fans. Second if you are only able to see pictures of her because you have 'x' amount of mutual friends don't post the pictures as it's in clear violation of Bellazon's rules, which states that unless the picture is public, (meaning anyone can view it) it is not to be posted. End of story. Why this has turned into almost half a page of debate on whether candid personal pictures of her should or should not be posted is beyond me.

I've seen this somewhat of a subject brought out numerous times in Emily's thread and tend to ignore but I just wanted to give my two cents in a different view since it was going nowhere.

We should just focus on her projects whether it's campaigns, magazines and possibly more runway since she switched from Re:Quest to IMG.

Apparently she's been in talks with IMG around the time her Numero cover was released.

I don't know why she switched but hopefully we will see her more.

post-28220-0-1446090254-95398_thumb.jpg

It’s been a very busy and charitable week in the world of Lisalla Montenegro!

Tuesday night saw the Maybelline beauty at the Polar lounge at the Marcel at Gramercy, where she hosted a benefit for Japan, alongside New York Knicks’ player Jared Jeffries. With the help of a few model friends including Emily DiDonato and Quiana Grant, Lisalla raised a fair amount of awareness for the ravaged country and spoke to Modelinia about her charity focused week. “I’m so happy to be in a place in my life where I can help these organizations and give my time for such wonderful causes,” Lisalla said of her involvement. “It feels good to know that together we can make a difference in their lives and help the people that need it most because we can all set the example!!”