Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Emily looks fantastic this season. :heart:

Thank goodness she didn't drop any weight again!, she looks so vibrant and healthy as compared to last season. I'm honestly thinking Maybelline got up her ass about last season's weight loss. I just don't see them supporting the "thinspiration" look.

On another note, Emily did the impossible and bumped Josie to my #2

First time that's happened in 11 years. O.O

post-1004-0-1446093582-42981_thumb.jpg

Erin Wasson’s runway show felt slightly genie-esque, as fashion editors plopped down on “magic” carpets on the sixth floor of ABC Carpet & Home. Before the show even began, Ke$ha (arriving with Elle’s Joe Zee) and Jared Leto caused camera bulbs to snap and attendees to turn heads.

For her collection titled “Alabaster,” Erin sent her models, including fellow Maybelline face Emily DiDonato, down the runway with one bold eyebrow and an interesting lip design. For Emily, it was her very first show of the season…and given her sisterly bond to Erin, quite appropriate. As for the other girls, including Joan Smalls who opened and closed the show, Modelinia is officially obsessed with crimping. As with Alexander Wang’s side braid of Spring 2010, crimped is the look for Fall 2010.