Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

i don't know if it's the pic's angle or if she really lost all that weight. this pic really disturbes me, she is looking like the "alien" type of model. i really hope it's just in that pic because what made me like Emily in the first place was her 80's models look. if is she going to adopt the super skinny/alien look i guess i won't be a fan anymore :(

Yeah i was thinkin the same ... :( :( :( :( :(

i don't know if it's the pic's angle or if she really lost all that weight. this pic really disturbes me, she is looking like the "alien" type of model. i really hope it's just in that pic because what made me like Emily in the first place was her 80's models look. if is she going to adopt the super skinny/alien look i guess i won't be a fan anymore :(

Awww, there there guys :hug: . The pics in the green dress are more recent than that and she looks slim, but not unhealthy in those. Plus she's a commercial based model, so I doubt she's trying to lose a significant amount of weight :flower: .

o.O (sighs) I pray to god she's not going the "thinspiration" route.

I agree with you. It's unfortunate that she looks a bit thinner in this photo (and I hope, only in the photo) but I think she does want to try and take on a HF career. I just hope castings went well for her and she gets to do a lot of shows :) and maybe attempt Milan and Paris.

BTW it's not a showcard, but a polaroid they do when they meet models at castings.

she does have that alien look in that picture, though i like alien looking type models, (louise van de vorst, gemma) i hope she doesn't loose any more weight. her showcard makes her look tired and unhealthy-looking. not good. but thats just a bad shot, bad angle. i hope. I mean look at her other pictures, they are good!

and @ joe

:laugh: for the "there there guys" :rofl:

Perhaps she didn't have the "right" walk for them? They saw hundreds of woman, so as much as they might of loved Emily, if her walk was off or someone else came in who worked better for the show, ya gotta go with them.

I was looking over pics from the show, and emily didn't fit the "prototype". In fact for a show like that, Doutzen, Bar, or any of the more commerial models simply would of stuck out like a sore thumb. lol

Emily looks healthy and the others in the show.... not so much.

Healthy but trim body vs. Emaciated crack addicted looking person... slightly or overtly looking androgynous woman... ish.... person... uber skinny ... doesn't look normal. Kinda scares Prettyphile.... who's now typing in 3rd person! and is of the fail :(

Emily won.

The brand doesn't suit her imo. I'd love to see her in something like Rock & Republic or Rosa Cha. Something that fits her! o.o