Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Wow, look at her eyes. Move over Adriana! So's so beautiful. Thank you for the picture whysper :heart:

& MissLima. I love your sig 4 of the woman in are part of my "Dream Angels" set.

Marisa, Emily, Bar & Candice. Add in Alessandra and we're good to go!

I hope she walks in the VS show this year. :hehe:

Agreed!

I have the good feelin' that she's goin' to be @ the VSFS, but i have the horrible feelin' that is goin' to be in the Pink Segment <_<

& im glad you like my sig pretty, those are my fav. girls who are workin' for VS now! :heart:

Well isn't a good sign that emily started off wearing clothing/swimwear and normal lingerie - albeit the most demure lingerie of all time - but lingerie nonetheless?

Most of the girls in pink started off in pink and worked their way into the normal line, whereas Emily and Bar did not. Even Candice made her way into VS by doing Pink first.

This is pretty much what they did with Marisa and Ale. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Yeah but you how is VS is like: "Oh you're young? Go to the PINK Segment" >.< ... That's why i think she's goin' to be there

I would looove to see her in some sexy segment, or something like Sexy Delicious in 2005! :heart:

Well NY mag said Emily also shot some for VS's Angel collection. I think it's a great Victoria's Secret put her first in more demure lingerie, swimwear and clothing because she's only 18 so I would think it'll be awkward if she wore some of their typical looks (keep in mind that she hasn't done super provocative shoots yet). Also Emanuela is one of their younger models and she didn't have to do the Pink segment either when she did the show for the first time.

I know, I'm always saying 'She's stunning/awesome/gorgeous/amazing :drool:'

But what else can I say about this girl?

I'm pretty sure she'll be at the VSFS! She'll probably walk just 1 time on the runway but she'll be amazing!

She is absolutely stunning and gorgeous!!! But to me she looks completely different than Adriana. Ok. they share the hair- and eyecolour and both are beauties. But Adriana is so much more exotic looking.

GERMAN VOGUE

Top Newcomer

In a few days, the entire fashion world's attention is directed to New York. The Fashion Week is not only an indicator of future trends, but also the measure of future top models. VOGUE.COM shows the top 10 of the hottest young models!

Coming models bring something that is essential for designers and magazines: a fresh, unused look.. Such as Emily DiDonato. The 18-year-old American woman is in less than one years in the modeling business is already the face of Guess, Maybelline Jade and - this is speculation - from Victoria's Secret. Only the runway experience the beautiful dark-haired people still missing. Not much longer to bet?

Woah, she is doing VS now. :ninja: The last time I was on this thread was back in May and now she is doing some VS work. She looks stunning and Im sure she will make it to the show. She looks like a cross between Angelina Jolie and Adriana Lima. I also like how she is young so she still has a lot of time left modeling.

Edit: You know looking back at her other pics she does look a lot like Mila back in the day and a bit like Doutzen too. This girl has a lot of looks, but she is really just naturally stunning. She can look exotic and classy. she is going to be up there as one of my new favs. :yes: lol, its funny becuase im a year older than her and I first thought she was my age, (well at least close enough).

i don't know if it's the pic's angle or if she really lost all that weight. this pic really disturbes me, she is looking like the "alien" type of model. i really hope it's just in that pic because what made me like Emily in the first place was her 80's models look. if is she going to adopt the super skinny/alien look i guess i won't be a fan anymore :(