Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

the patric shaw photoshoot, I'm sure I have those pics somewhere! they were never scanned? I will look through my Glamour mags for them if they weren't :p I know I've seen em before

no, we only have a small screencap of this ed. it would be great i you could scan it.

and could you please scan the maybelline ads if you find any :blush:

She is so adorable and very sweet. What a trooper and she definitely deserves all of this and they are right that she's going to be a big star. Damn when I first heard about Emily being a Maybelline girl, I was excited because she's got that "Je nes sais quoi" and alluring beauty (Italian and Irish right?).

Can't wait to see her Maybelline ads in print and TV!

Omg I just love this girl. She's so perfect for Maybelline and for a relative newcomer to the modeling scene she's picked up some huge contracts. Guess, Maybelline & Ralph Lauren Wow!

She was talked about on Style the other night and a lot of people who work in the industry think she could very well be the next "supermodel" and Maybelline can't stop raving about her. I hope emily has a long and sucessful career.

^ Oh! I've always thought only "style" was the US Vogue website you were referring to :laugh: but is it me or I don't see it?

Yes I personally don't like certain models unless I see that natural allure they have and Emily definitely has it! Who knows, she could even go on to bigger and better things other than modeling too.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing, thank you. She's my second favorite model for Maybelline now. Josie was the first, but seeing as she's no longer with them and has her own cosmetics company, guess that means Emily is #1 lol :heart:

Anything new on Miss Emily?