Bellazon

Fringe

Berno

• 2 weeks later...
Finally back on UK screens. :bounce:

Michael, i'll have to remember to try not to spoil the episodes for you :blush:

Anything I read here will likely be long forgotten by the time the episodes are shown on this side of the pond, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. :laugh:

• 1 month later...
Last night's episode had some real funny parts. Don't want to spoil it all but Astrid buttoning up her shirt...lol!!!

Oh man, we're even further behind than I thought - this was last night's episode over here. :pinch:

Anna's Leonard Nimoy impression was spot on. :laugh:

• 1 month later...
just saw the finale, and my brain motherEFFING HURTS

at one point i was shrieking, 'fucking WALTERNATE!!!'

and by the end it had to changed to 'FUCKING JJ ABRAMS!!!!!!!'

lololol

I'm having trouble even working out whether that was a cliffhanger or a conclusion. :wacko:

In that case, I guess we can file it under 'WTF cliffhanger' as opposed to 'WTF ending'. :laugh:

So if Peter is erased from history, then Walter and Walternate should by all rights start the first episode of the next season as the best of pals. Unless it's not that Peter was never born, but that he originally died in the frozen lake. That way Walter still kidnapped Peter, but he's not around now. After all, it was one of those baldies who saved Peter from the water, right? Oh dear, I've gone cross-eyed. :blink:

• 2 months later...

Exclusive:Fringe Season 4 Promo Poster Revealed!

Today's News: Our Take Exclusive: Fringe Season 4 Promo Poster Revealed!

Sep 1, 2011 05:00 PM ET

by Damian Holbrook

Fringe: Where is Peter Bishop?

Right here, folks! In this exclusive first-look at Fringe's Season 4 promo poster, fans finally get proof that the producers won't be playing games with our hearts by keeping Josh Jackson's recently evaporated character out in the ether for too long. In fact, as you can see from this Escher-meets-action ad, our boy is clearly back and seems poised for action alongside Liv, Walter and a lot of expectations when the show returns on Sept. 23 at 9/8c on Fox.

"This season we have earned [the right] for Peter to be more self-actualized," says executive producer Jeff Pinkner. "He's a huge component and key to the really big stuff we're [doing]."

Phew! So now that we know that, who has a theory about the fallen cubes imagery? And how excited are you for "Fringe Fridays" to fire up in three weeks?

post-35528-1315850210_thumb.jpg