Bellazon

Hello everyone

Hi everybody!

I just found this site and it looks really cool. I am actually in the NYC night club industry- scary isn't it! I often see some of your more popular models, and some other less popular in the club I work at. Anyway, I hope I am able to contribute as much as possible, and I am sure I will have an enjoyable time here.

Thanks, and always have a succesful day! :)

Hi everybody!

I just found this site and it looks really cool.  I am actually in the NYC night club industry- scary isn't it!  I often see some of your more popular models, and some other less popular in the club I work at. Anyway, I hope I am able to contribute as much as possible, and I am sure I will have an enjoyable time here.

Thanks, and always have a succesful day!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

really?...so who have u seen?...and r they better looking in person ? :woot:

When I worked at a club in LA I haD seen models Gisele Bundchen who was with Leonardo DiCaprio, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Marissa Miller. They were all very beautiful in person, but I was only observing from afar most of the time. I got to speak with Alessandra when I took her drink order and she was quite nice, she said please and thank you, and smiled at me- that made my day. I had seen a few more actors while their, like the girl from spiderman movies.

Thank for your kind welcomes everyone!