Bellazon

what should i buy my mother to birthday?

saraspain

I wish I could just do that. I cook for my mom all the time... so my mom has lost her appreciation for my cooking... or at least has come to expect it from time to time. :(

Mt mom needs nothing I could give so I usually take her out for a "fancy dinner" some time during the week of her birthday. Not too fancy though. If I go to one of the places that doesn't have prices on the menu, she'll ask the waiter how much things are and she talks really loud.

u can buy a book,a cd if ur mum is addictred to music :p or u can buy some flowers i think that she would like them :D my mum loves flowers :flower:

yeah flowers are always good. my mom is always mentioning how no one ever gets her flowers... i try my best to leave that to my dad though. that should be his domain.

If I go to one of the places that doesn't have prices on the menu, she'll ask the waiter how much things are and she talks really loud.

LOL.

I once bought my Mom one of those scarves, not the winter scarves, but y'know those silky ones that can also be thrown around the shoulders. the store had a hundred of them and i just picked a really pretty one that i guessed my Mom would like, mid-price range. i think it surprised her and she really liked it.

Does she collect anything? You could get her an addition to that collection.

good luck!