Bellazon

Eyebrows.

kimberly

• 5 months later...

Pluck slowly & carefully, because eyebrows don't grow back quickly and sometimes won't grow back the same if you over do it.

A good tip I got from a magazine was to pluck one hair at a time and then step back and look at it from afar. Sometimes if you stare too closely too long, you lose perspective of the big picture....

I've learned my lesson. :p

I'm scared to tweeze I don't want to pluck myself bald, so I go to a professional, I'm a big fan of waxing it just the way I do things but here's my big eyebrows for you all. :laugh:

post-994-1135645951.jpg

Angie your eyebrow is pretty! Lol hehe do you pluck them by yourself? or do you get them done professionally?

eyebrow plucking/waxing/whatever is where i draw the line for myself. i agree that ur eyebrows can definitely change the way ur face looks. i just would never do my own eyebrows. i have nothing against those who do choose to shape their eyebrows, it just doesnt bother me (in others) one way or another as long as the person doesnt over-tweeze (i knew this one girl who HAD to pencil in her eyebrows coz she went a little tweeze happy lol)

Honey that IS Korea lol almost all of the women shave of their eyebrows and draw it in!!!! I saw a girl who looked about 19 and her eyebrows were GOOOONE she drew them in with this yucky brown pencil.

As for my own eyebrows I only trim them ;)

Haha, thank you sweetpea. I like yours too :yes:. Love th shape. I usually get them done by my aunt. She's a pro at eyebrows and all... and I get them done for free, so that's a plus. :)

Btw, thanks for posting your eyebrow pic... I was starting to feel like such a loner :laugh: :kiss:!!

Thank you! :laugh: Lol haha, I wish I got my eyebrows down for free, but the people know me by name now so Lol their like "Hi Christina? here for your eyebrow wax?" haha ah, not a problem I felt like it needed to be posted. :kiss:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think Catherine Zeta Jones has best eyebrows,I love the color,the shape and all :)J.Alba's are also fine.

post-2962-1144266557_thumb.jpg

Jessica,

post-2962-1144266791_thumb.jpg

and Adriana's eyebrows look their best like this;

post-2962-1144266285_thumb.jpg

or like this;

post-2962-1144266342_thumb.jpg

I actually don't like her eyebrows too much now..both of these eyebrow shapes make her face even more beautiful.

oh,and how i love the first picture of Adri! :p :wub:

and I get my eyebrows waxed..they're one of my fav parts of myself! :D

Edited by tinky

ME.bmp

Huge.... all my nephews and Nieces are facinated by them!

My Ex wanted to shape them for me but I wouldn't let her, they are part of my personality.

Nice pic!

They're fine, my b/f has thick brows too. On a man, it's good because we don't want our men to look girly now do we!? Look at Colin, it totally adds personality!

• 2 weeks later...