Bellazon

Eyebrows.

kimberly

eyebrow plucking/waxing/whatever is where i draw the line for myself. i agree that ur eyebrows can definitely change the way ur face looks. i just would never do my own eyebrows. i have nothing against those who do choose to shape their eyebrows, it just doesnt bother me (in others) one way or another as long as the person doesnt over-tweeze (i knew this one girl who HAD to pencil in her eyebrows coz she went a little tweeze happy lol)

i can even post in this thread....what kind of guy am i....i have to take care of my eyebrows if not they will go over board....i trim them once every few weeks and use tweezers if necessary.<-----i actually trimmed them today and its lookin good....and i never go overboard...obviously.

actually i used a tweezer today cuz one of the hairs was messin up my left eyebrow...it was just stickin out and looking grose so i got rid of it....luckily i dont have a unibrow :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My boyfriend plucks his eyebrows a bit, mainly just the middle to keep it cleaned up.

I get my eyebrows waxed every 4-6 weeks.

I love Natalia`s eyebrows :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah me too, their fantastic!

I feel like growing my eyebrows out as full as hers to bring my eyes out a bit more.

At the moment mine are very similar between the lines of Isabelli's and Jeisa's.

I love this models brows. I really want them!

:heart:

post-933-1118499707_thumb.jpg

I agree eyebrows can make or break the face. I see a lot of girls with overplucked eyebrows and it's sad to see it :( I really like well shaped eyebrows, like Salma Hayek's or Jessica Alba's for one. But really natural looking ones, like those of Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley are great as well.

For myself, I tried to imitate Jessica's eyebrows once, found out it wasn't possible and went for Adriana Lima's eyebrow shape instead. Not just because I like her so much; but bc it seemed the most logical choice.

I agree eyebrows can make or break the face. I see a lot of girls with overplucked eyebrows and it's sad to see it :( I really like well shaped eyebrows, like Salma Hayek's or Jessica Alba's for one. But really natural looking ones, like those of Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley are great as well.

For myself, I tried to imitate Jessica's eyebrows once, found out it wasn't possible and went for Adriana Lima's eyebrow shape instead. Not just because I like her so much; but bc it seemed the most logical choice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i get what you mean, i can't stand the look of overplucked tadpole or misguided shaped brows, especially when their soo thin and stand so high on a face refering to looking shocked or surprised.

I think Jessica has fantastic eyebrows, yeah theyre a lovely shape and i've always loved Adriana's, their very perfect , especially in the first picture !

:yes:

post-933-1118579031_thumb.jpg

post-933-1118579044_thumb.jpg

Out of the pics you posted, I think my eyebrows are most like Rianne ten Haken's, only mine are jet black. If I could have anyone's eyebrows it would definitely be Alessandra's, but my eyebrows are positioned too high and they aren't very thick. I used to have those nasty plucked-too-thin eyebrows, but luckily I realised how awful it looked when I saw a photo of myself. :laugh: