Bellazon

I'll go with a very clichéd; Hi!

.Miranda.

I've been sneaking in and out now and then to look at, mostly, model profiles and pictures and I finally decided to register.

I'm 23 and from a small, small town in Sweden which you've never heard of, I'm sure. It translates directly to "Oldvillage" so you can guess what it's like :). But still I kind of like it since it's quiet and things such as drugs and murders are very uncommon here.

I love to write and read and I'm addicted to lucid dreaming which is amazing (check it out if you don't know what it is)!

Usually I spend my time at Sims 2 forums. I'm not that into playing the game, but I use it to make pictures for different contests or just for fun.

I like all kinds of music, except techno and all kinds of movies, except horror-blood-guts-movies, cause I'm a wimp :yuckky: .

So anyways, see you around!

I've been sneaking in and out now and then to look at, mostly, model profiles and pictures and I finally decided to register.

I'm 23 and from a small, small town in Sweden which you've never heard of, I'm sure. It translates directly to "Oldvillage" so you can guess what it's like :) . But still I kind of like it since it's quiet and things such as drugs and murders are very uncommon here.

I love to write and read and I'm addicted to lucid dreaming which is amazing (check it out if you don't know what it is)!

Usually I spend my time at Sims 2 forums. I'm not that into playing the game, but I use it to make pictures for different contests or just for fun.

I like all kinds of music, except techno and all kinds of movies, except horror-blood-guts-movies, cause I'm a wimp :yuckky: .

So anyways, see you around!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Sweden is more than just IKEA! (Y)

Do ya liQe any models? :hehe:

Hi all, thanks for the welcoming!!

@ Lyon; Marcus Schenkenberg? I'm not at all good in the male model area :). Although I'm not that good in the female model area either come to think about it :blink:... If you mean him though, I agree! At least he used to be!

@ IrenistiQ; Yeah, we're also Pippi Longstocking :D!!

In the favorite model area I tend to shift around quite a bit. Right now I really like Judith Bedard, Lisa Cant and Miranda Kerr, but going through the female model directory I find so many new favorites! On the male side I love Mathias Lauridsen!

And I'll always love Mini Andén, maybe because she's from Sweden ;) (you've got to be a little patriotic sometime)!