Bellazon

Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Bruno' storms Milan FW

TheBaronOfFratton

Sacha Baron Cohen's 'Bruno' hijacks the Milan runways:

post-11221-0-1445986878-61138_thumb.png

Sacha Baron Cohen made an unwelcome appearance at the Iceberg Fall/Winter presentation in Milan on Wednesday. Crashing the show as his fashion-obsessed, Austrian alter-ego, Bruno, he made quite the scene before security wrestled him away.

Despite heightened security at Milan Fashion Week following the prank, Cohen managed to pull the same stunt again on Thursday, showing up in the Agata Luiz della Prada runway roll call (above) in the same outfit. He managed to stomp down a good part of the runway before being arrested for the prank.

post-11221-0-1445986878-64976_thumb.jpg

So - "ACH, JA" or "NICHT NICHT"?

he's crashed so many fashion shows already :rofl: tried to give a love letter or something to a model :cain: :nicole:

Yeah. My goshhh, i feel so bad for the designers and the produQtion Qrew.. they've been planning for their shows and everything and then this thing happens...

PETA AND SACHA BARON COHEN SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE RUNWAY... FOR GOOD..

Yes....but it's funny! Fashion is a ridiculous facade anyway--his absurd behavior is just holding up a mirror to all those (rich) people that are so entrenched in the culture that they can't see it for what it really is.

Plus, I think he's hot. :p

Yes....but it's funny! Fashion is a ridiculous facade anyway--his absurd behavior is just holding up a mirror to all those (rich) people that are so entrenched in the culture that they can't see it for what it really is.

Plus, I think he's hot. :p

:yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

even if fashion is a facade, the designers and their worQ don't deserve to be made a mockery.

you're hot..

• 4 weeks later...

Further news about this. It seems Baron Cohen may have someone on the inside...

Was 'Bruno' an Invited Guest at Stella McCartney?

post-11221-0-1445986879-3208_thumb.jpg

Look at him. That 'do, those highlights, that leather, pocketed vest, that smirk. You can't help but laugh at the laboured spectacle that is 'Bruno'. Sacha Baron Cohen's fashion-loving alter-ego made another appearance at fashion week, this time in Paris.

After causing a raucous on the Milan catwalk a couple weeks ago, Bruno took an assumingly reserved seat just behind the front row at the Stella McCartney show, and mostly behaved himself (well, he didn't storm the runway, anyway).

According to Grazia magazine, while wearing a red thong pulled above his leather trousers, he (oh geez) sucked on a tampon and pushed through the front row for a better look. (I have no idea what significance that act was supposed to have.) Far from watching quietly, he clapped along to the music and gave a solo standing ovation. He was also observed showing "wild approval for some looks, disdain for others". When Stella McCartney came out for her bow, he moved his hand to indicate he deemed the show okay, but not great. Hee hee!

So, the question is, did Stella McCartney invite him? It would seem so - when she was asked about the prankster's presence she exclaimed "Bruno? I had no idea!" And then she laughed. Obviously he was invited, you don't want Stella's daddy mad at you.

(Source: theswellelife.com)

^ :laugh:

It's a wonder he can carry on doing this. People must be so clued up on his antics now...

That said Stella McCartney has always seemed a pretty canny customer to me. Maybe it makes sense for designers to collude with Baron Cohen. That way they can all look smug(ger!) when the film comes out rather than the humourless superior types that they are portrayed (and often come across) as?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...