Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

Guest Lullaby

The best way to go about resizing is instead of making it small originally and then resizing it bigger is to make it big first and then resize to small. The quality usually stays good when you do it that way.

The best way to go about resizing is instead of making it small originally and then resizing it bigger is to make it big first and then resize to small. The quality usually stays good when you do it that way.

Hehehe nope :D 1600x1200, 1280x1204 or 1024x768 is not the same aspect ratio as 1440x900 :D The wall will be skewed/warped.

Nonetheless thx for your try Lullaby :D

Guest Lullaby

Hehehe nope :D 1600x1200, 1280x1204 or 1024x768 is not the same aspect ratio as 1440x900 :D The wall will be skewed/warped.

Nonetheless thx for your try Lullaby :D

It works for me when I do it so.. I don't know. And if it doesn't work completely try cropping a little. Chances are it won't ruin anything.

Hi, I'm new to the Bellazon forums, and I thought "What better way to say 'hello' than make a wallpaper of the most beautiful thing on this Earth".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

on the Earth? on the Universe!! :D

Wow!!!!!!!

I need to have that in room. I MUST HAVE THAT!

So... Does anyone have a link to where I... might be able to buy it? :whistle:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... hmmm I think you could not buy it :( I made the wall with a prog.

Here a new one from me. I don`t know if you like it, but I like it very much :D

Hmm, something is wrong with the res, but the first ist for 1024 and the second for 1440. I can use the first under 1024... Neo does the second fit to you :D

regime.jpgexs.jpg

Damn damn damn... the walls which are simple to create I like more then the tricky one :D On this one she have a so beatiful look/view/vista. I like it :D

exs.jpgth_adrianalima11neo9kx.jpg

Edit I`ve edit the links, something was wrong with it <_<

Edit2 Ok, something is wrong with my browser :D I couldn`t see the pics in big... I hope you don`t have probs.