Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

Wow!

:drool:

You guys are so good at this stuff!

I have a request for you Nothingless!

Could you please make one of your gorgeous wallpapers using these pictures?

al25a5mg1ey6kzdi7.th.jpgal8la6.th.jpg

a7647qw8ldzy8.th.jpgadriana01066dp9vb.th.jpg

You don't have to use all of them (even though that would rock) you can just choose the ones that fit and look the best! But I would really like it if you used the picture of her with the hose because that's my favourite one of the bunch. And I like the last picture a lot too...

:hehe:

Sorry it took me so long - been working on it on/off for a few days but now I've finally finished it, hope you like it! :)

I made two versions, a normal one for all you Windows users, and a left-aligned one especially for Laffy (though also good for all you Mac users!). :heart:

scrapbookwallpaper14dl9.th.jpg scrapbookwallpaper15wn5.th.jpg

As usual, click the thumbnail to get it in 800x600 | 1024x768 | 1280x1024. Anyone else have any requests? :)

Sorry it took me so long - been working on it on/off for a few days but now I've finally finished it, hope you like it! :)

I made two versions, a normal one for all you Windows users, and a left-aligned one especially for Laffy (though also good for all you Mac users!). :heart:

scrapbookwallpaper14dl9.th.jpg scrapbookwallpaper15wn5.th.jpg

As usual, click the thumbnail to get it in 800x600 | 1024x768 | 1280x1024. Anyone else have any requests? :)

Oh hallelujah; they're are amazing!!

Aw nothingless I love your wallies so much!

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!

I really appreciate it!

:heart: :heart:

:flower:

Make another gorgeous

Adriana Wallie, doesn't matter what picture(s) . .

every single picture she ever took in the history of

Adriana pictures are beyond gorgeous.

Everything is so gorgeous i can't pick!

:wub:

Haha okay, no problem! Give me something to start with though (makes it easier to choose!) - a color scheme? A style - girly/grungy/classy/modern/etc? I get stuff done much quicker if I have some parameters! :laugh:

make one girly but classic too..like maybe black and white but really cute with pictures from the

Party For The Release Of Victorias Secrets 'Sexy Volume 3 - A Tribute To A Decade Of Sexy Swimwear' Book

or really sexy lingerie pictures :)

make one girly but classic too..like maybe black and white but really cute with pictures from the

Party For The Release Of Victorias Secrets 'Sexy Volume 3 - A Tribute To A Decade Of Sexy Swimwear' Book

or really sexy lingerie pictures :)

My god - I have NEVER spent longer on finishing a single wallpaper lol!!! I literally could not decide what color background to go with, so in the end, I decided to upload all three variants: one pink for extra-girly-ness, one aqua for the fresh/bright/cheery colors, and one teal that is a little more understated but still very pretty. I hope you guys like it - I tried to make it girly and classic! The thumbnails don't really do them justice, so be sure to check out the larger versions. I don't often say this, but I'm happy with how they turned out - which is a good thing, considering how long I spent on it!! :blush:

scrapbookwallpaper17su9.th.jpg

scrapbookwallpaper19zu2.th.jpg

scrapbookwallpaper18ie6.th.jpg

As usual, click the thumbs to get it on the site in various sizes! Any other requests, let me know! :wave:

Woohooooooooo!

I personally like the pink the one the most... And that's weird because I'm not very pink and girly...

:blush:

But they look so cute! you're right these wallies are really, really nice! I already saw them on your site this morning but I thought that I'd say hi here!

:clap: