Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

Well you can say something about her character according to for example quotes, or interviews or her biography... plenty of sources :)

And then to you: how can you love someone you've never met? :p

are u sure that she is private the same person as in the interviews?? i don't know and i dont want to judge it but i believe that her management influence her sometimes a little bit. overall i can say i like her character but don't ask me why.

look at this picture Lima.jpg that is why i love her! she smiles like an angel engel_041.gif oh i forgot, she is a angel :laugh: :wave:

You don't give yourself enough credit, OMG ITZ -CYP-, I love your walls! The only problem I have with your walls, and this is a really big problem, is that you don't make them enough. Can you please make one? Please? I hope so!!

the one i posted would be great hint hint lol

thanks Victoria _Secert looks great !!!

i kinda wanted the full shot of her but this is still very cool

your welcome

i'm sorry!! i had to kinda stretch out the picture....os yeah..but sorry :cry:

thanks Victoria _Secert looks great !!!

i kinda wanted the full shot of her but this is still very cool

Remember: she's the wallpaper queen :laugh:

HAHHA :laugh: :laugh:

You don't give yourself enough credit, OMG ITZ -CYP-, I love your walls! The only problem I have with your walls, and this is a really big problem, is that you don't make them enough. Can you please make one? Please? I hope so!!

:laugh: well i guess so but i don't really have that many HQ's of her to make walls

& i don't want to go thru hundreds of pages :/

anyways, here's one i made today. hope you like it :hehe:

post-6404-1168277717_thumb.jpg

haha thank you OMG ITZ -CYP- and Laura1 but CYP you make some beautiful wallies yourself. i agree with ESEMOH! you need to make more!! you make beautiful sets. LOVE the natasha GIF avatars :p!

thanks & you're set right now is absolutely amazing :hehe:

thanks sweetie :hug:! but your set now is gorgeous! LOVE adriana :p! haha that's pretty obvious, but still i love the avatar animation thing!