Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

would you mind making walls in 1440 by 900?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Neo,

The reason i stick to 1024x768 is because most of the individual pictures i have of Adriana are small. In order for me to use them in a full screen wallpaper i need to stretch them a little and you always sacrifice quality when you do.

To stretch them to 768 height usually looks good with some touch up work. But when i try to stretch further, the picture starts to look bad. Of course, you can touch it up in a paint program but it still shows quality loss. If i can find bigger pictures of her on the net, then yes i can make 1440x900.

Hope this helps.

I have 115 made wallpapers of Adriana so check back for more.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Glenn

i made a few icons! i hope im allowed to post icons in the wallpaper thread! I spent a little bit of time on them and since i really dont wanna change my whacky icon i was hoping someone might wanna benifit from them.

adrianalima0dr.jpgrasberryberet6ae.jpgadri54ge3xtcopy0gv.jpgadrianaisaslytherin1zh.jpg

(yes Im a harry potter dork and Adriana would most definatley be a slytherin)

Meh if anyone does use these just like credit me somehow! And like post here to let me know they'll be in use! twould be much appreciated! :D.