Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

thanks for the wallies nothingless...

just wondering, do you take your own photos and use them for some of the graphics in photoshop or you just find stuff on the web? For example the red bow in the Vogue wallie. Where do you get stuff like that from? :) Looks awesome.

Little bit of both! I do a lot of my own scans and extractions - just scan in random bits of paper, fabric, even small items, and use them. I also draw some stuff digitally, and lastly: digital scrapbooking. I do it for my work all the time, making up wedding albums and story boards and photo books for customers at the photography studio I work at, so if I'm short on time, I'll use some of my supplies from my stash. In general, I do prefer to make my own stuff though - it's just more fun that way! :laugh: The ribbon/bow in the Vogue wallpaper is from a scrapbooking kit. :)

Little bit of both! I do a lot of my own scans and extractions - just scan in random bits of paper, fabric, even small items, and use them. I also draw some stuff digitally, and lastly: digital scrapbooking. I do it for my work all the time, making up wedding albums and story boards and photo books for customers at the photography studio I work at, so if I'm short on time, I'll use some of my supplies from my stash. In general, I do prefer to make my own stuff though - it's just more fun that way! :laugh: The ribbon/bow in the Vogue wallpaper is from a scrapbooking kit. :)