Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

Oops sorry - thanks for pointing it out, sheebs, have fixed it now!

Limalicious: nono, I haven't stopped making them lol! It's just that each wallpaper takes me a good 3-4 hours to make, sometimes even longer. And I started a new job a few weeks ago, so I've been a little short on free time recently. ;) Things will calm down soon hopefully though, so I can start making them on a more regular basis!

can u please make me these two. thankss :heart:

I know alien already made you one - but hope you don't mind I made one too. I just love doing these!

I also added in a few different photos of that same day just to make it not be the same as alien's, hope you don't mind that either. ;) Enjoy!

scrapbookwallpaper08se0.th.jpg

As usual, click the thumbnail to get it on the site in 800x600, 1024x768, and 1280x1024.

Also, I just wanted to add that if people use a different resolution and need them in a different size, just let me know! I kind of only make them in 1280x1024 by habit. :p

Oh, and I was wondering if you had a better version or non-cropped version of that second picture you requested? It's hard to make something nice with it as it is 'cause of the crappy quality.

could someone make that in 1280x800 please? :wave: :blush: