Bellazon

Colored Contact Lenses

Rogue

:ninja: I use them... occasionaly... mine are super old, non disposables...

I don't mind that they look fake. I find they are interesting for clubbing and what not, just to dress up. I've wore them on Halloween bahh.

check out mine:

Grey/Purple (they are kind of multi coloured, and they look fake but they are fun.. they have a gold shine to them in person too.. it's hard to explain)

img2701jf2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Blue (i broke these :( and they were my favourites!!)

img6691it0.th.jpgthpix.gif

My natural eye colour is really close to black, so at night I can get away with them easily in the sense that I don't have a 'pupil' problem... where when u're pupils get smaller because of the light and your natural eye colour is exposed around the center.

What does any one else use them? :hehe:

:ninja: I use them... occasionaly... mine are super old, non disposables...

I don't mind that they look fake. I find they are interesting for clubbing and what not, just to dress up. I've wore them on Halloween bahh.

check out mine:

Grey/Purple (they are kind of multi coloured, and they look fake but they are fun.. they have a gold shine to them in person too.. it's hard to explain)

img2701jf2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Blue (i broke these :( and they were my favourites!!)

img6691it0.th.jpgthpix.gif

My natural eye colour is really close to black, so at night I can get away with them easily in the sense that I don't have a 'pupil' problem... where when u're pupils get smaller because of the light and your natural eye colour is exposed around the center.

What does any one else use them? :hehe:

• 2 weeks later...

I wear colored contacts!

Mine are grey/blue but more gray. They look very natural in person... people always think they're my natural color.

In pics with flash though, they look kind-of doll-like. They have a defined limbal ring.

I love them. I wear them whenever I go out, even to school. :)

Yours look very pretty -- I like them both. And you look like Angelina Jolie in the 2nd pic. Your lips! :o

• 1 year later...