Bellazon

MAN WAXING

one man band

my point is men shouldnt wax because if they do they will be feminine and i prefer men the way they are

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my point was that what is considered feminine is dictated by society. women are virtually hairless b/c society says thats appropriate for women. so while i have nothing against ur prefering men the way they are, i'd steer away from considering waxing/shaving/hairlessness inherently feminine coz its not. ;)

• 3 months later...

I shave my legs for bike racing. If I don't, and I fall, cleaning the wounds is a pain in the ass, quite literally. :-/ All racers do it...just go look at Lance. I crashed this year going about 23 MPH, and believe me, I'm glad I shaved.

As far as waxing goes, I'm not old enough to have that much hair on my chest or back, so no.

• 1 month later...

How is Nair? Good or should i use the female brands?

I need to get rid of my hair now. shaving is a no no as i think my face should only get it. Also i have a couple of spots in places. Do i tweeze those bits or what to be safe?

I tweeze my eyebrows already. Is waxing ok for everywhere? How do you do the bum and odd areas like around the arms?

Edited by dxd

Nair doesn't work, and it smells funny. But as far as men waxing I don't have a problem with it. I'd rather have a guy with no hair, then a man who has hair like a gorilla poking out everywhere it's disturbing. And it's good that guys want to take care of themselves, now a days women like that a man can spend time on himself just like a girl it just says that they care about themselves, and if a guy can spend an hour in a half shaving, why not wax too? :laugh:

I need to get rid of my hair now. shaving is a no no as i think my face should only get it. Also i have a couple of spots in places. Do i tweeze those bits or what to be safe?

I tweeze my eyebrows already. Is waxing ok for everywhere? How do you do the bum and odd areas like around the arms?

you can wax your torso - it might hurt a little but still you could handle it lol

armpits - i've never waxed or shave that part of my body but they say the skin is really thin so you might bleed if you wax it... That's why you should shave it... You'll have to do it a little bit more often than waxing but that's not like it's a big area lol.

Pubes- one of my former lovers didn't like pubes so i had to wax them all... I did it once, i won't do it twice... shaving is not good cuz it feels like you've got a beard growing there when the hair gets back... It might be ok if you don't have a sex-life but if you do, then don't shave lol. You've got those creams that you just have to put on the hair, wait several minutes and rinse to get rid of it - it works and it's painless but some of them stink and + it doesn't last long... I personnaly just cut my hair in that area so that it looks quite short and clean but still with some hair... But if you want no hair at all i guess waxing is the best... Get ready to suffer though lol

About the bum - depends on which area of the bum you're talkin about. If you talkin bout the bum cheeks, i guess waxing is ok. Otherwise (hair BETWEEN them lol) i wouldn't shave nor wax... If i had to do it, i'd use those creams i told you about... It's like balls: i wouldn't risk to cut or tear the skin of those sensitive parts ;)

clearly she aint seen a middle eastern man :ninja:

:laugh:

i don't know if they've seen a midle eastern man but most of the girls i know don't like hair on the torso, back and bum (and sometimes armpits)... Legs, arms and pubes are fine though

Armpit hair is nasty. That's what causes men to stink really bad half the time, armpit hair traps in the smell. Well that's what hair in all areas does, especially in the lower regions.

And personally I don't care if a guy has hair on them as long as it's not running wild. Trim it up a little bit and if you can't do it, find someone who will do it for you.

Right. Leaving now. :ninja:

you can wax your torso - it might hurt a little but still you could handle it lol

armpits - i've never waxed or shave that part of my body but they say the skin is really thin so you might bleed if you wax it... That's why you should shave it... You'll have to do it a little bit more often than waxing but that's not like it's a big area lol.

Pubes- one of my former lovers didn't like pubes so i had to wax them all... I did it once, i won't do it twice... shaving is not good cuz it feels like you've got a beard growing there when the hair gets back... It might be ok if you don't have a sex-life but if you do, then don't shave lol. You've got those creams that you just have to put on the hair, wait several minutes and rinse to get rid of it - it works and it's painless but some of them stink and + it doesn't last long... I personnaly just cut my hair in that area so that it looks quite short and clean but still with some hair... But if you want no hair at all i guess waxing is the best... Get ready to suffer though lol

About the bum - depends on which area of the bum you're talkin about. If you talkin bout the bum cheeks, i guess waxing is ok. Otherwise (hair BETWEEN them lol) i wouldn't shave nor wax... If i had to do it, i'd use those creams i told you about... It's like balls: i wouldn't risk to cut or tear the skin of those sensitive parts ;)

hmmm i wonder now why i came into this thread

:|