Bellazon

Sounds Like...

one man band

This thread works by someone asking if anyone knows a band/singer that sounds like a particular favourite of theirs. For example, If someone asked for a band that sounded like Coldplay, someone else could say Snow Patrol, or Keane or whatever.

So, to start off, i'd like to plunder the collective wealth of musical knowledge of Bellazonians and ask;

Does anyone know of a band that sound like The Chemical Brothers. My knowledge of dance music is poor, so help me out here guys.

Does anyone know of a band that sound like The Chemical Brothers. My knowledge of dance music is poor, so help me out here guys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Prodigy (Music For The Jilted Generation - more techno, The Fat Of The Land - more alternative/industrial electronic)

Fatboy Slim

The Crystal Method

Propellerheads

any bands that sound like sonic youth or radiohead? im intrested in hearing more of this type of music

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Muse

Already know The Prodigy. Only have the newest album (Always Outnumbered never Outgunned) but i hear the rest of them are awesome too.

And bands like Sonic Youth and Radiohead...that's tricky...

How about Pixies, My Bloody Valentine, Pavement for SY.

And how about Muse, Soulwax (bit tenuous but still rock with electronic tendancies)...

Depends what sort of radiohead you are after...'The Bends' Rock style or 'Kid A' electronic landscapes. You can always try Kraftwerk if you like Kid A. Plus Kraftwerk have a great name.

see im not big into punk, but then again i dont consider Sonic Youth punk, definately more experimental, see i do like radioheads kid A and The bends, and ok computer, but im lookin for more experimental stuff so ill check out those bands thanks alot