Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 8/16/2021 at 11:30 PM, skrivermodel said:

They bought it together. Jo said multiple times she fell in love with Nashville when she visited it for the first time & felt more at home there (like her home in DK). But I guess for work opportunities it's definitely better for them to stay in LA since they just bought a new house there. And she's been booking a lot of jobs since she's been living almost full time there.

I believe it was more of his thing (and she got along) because at one point lots of musicians (not only country) and other celebrities chose Nashville as their residence (Kings of Leon, Taylor Swift, Nicole Kidman, ...). Lily Aldridge and Karen Elson also live there.
However, judging by their IG posts - they haven't spent much time there so moving somewhere else seems like a natural step.

3 hours ago, ivancica said:

I believe it was more of his thing (and she got along) because at one point lots of musicians (not only country) and other celebrities chose Nashville as their residence (Kings of Leon, Taylor Swift, Nicole Kidman, ...). Lily Aldridge and Karen Elson also live there.
However, judging by their IG posts - they haven't spent much time there so moving somewhere else seems like a natural step.

Obviously this is speculation, and people move for all kinds of and multiple reasons, but I wouldn’t underestimate the effects of the changes to VS. That’s probably a good amount of high paying, predictably scheduled work that she lost. It’s got to be easier to find work in/travel to work from LA than Nashville, and she might have to/want to book a lot more often to make up some of what she’s missing out on.