Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

Well it seems like our speculation that Jo, along with the others we're used to seeing, are no longer with VS as the company is officially killing the Angels.  So many supermodels' careers were vaulted because of VS from the likes of Stephanie Seymour, Alessandra Ambrosio, to Jo.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1280744/victorias-secret-officially-ends-its-angels-era-for-brand-overhaul-led-by-priyanka-chopra-megan-rapinoe

Thank goodness Bikini Lovers is picking up where VS left off! 😎 We just need a Lingerie Lovers line to start, too!

Men's Health to follow suit... 😂

MensHealth.thumb.jpg.5435ae6cb29459d91ece45ac7778ed7e.jpg

1 hour ago, Samiot said:

^ Curious to see how this works out for VS.  But, mostly sorry we won't be seeing Jojo and the Angels any more

I hope it doesn't work out them. Hope the models still got their full contract amount.  Some other company could always rise up to fill VS's old spot. 

On 6/17/2021 at 4:34 PM, Weasel79 said:

I hope it doesn't work out them. Hope the models still got their full contract amount.  Some other company could always rise up to fill VS's old spot. 

100000000% agree. I think lounge intimates could possibly fill that spot. Hire all the angels that were just fired.