Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

13 minutes ago, BAGGOT said:

Laundry day is way better at Jojo's place than at mine... 

With her hanging around like that, I doubt laundry would take more than few seconds to get dry

18 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

Seems like they scaled back on their veteran models and perhaps didn't renew their contracts... I think it's just Taylor, Jasmine, and Lais now from that crew.  I don't recall the last time I saw Elsa, Martha, Stella, Sara, and Josephine among others.  Also saw news that L Brands is trying to spin off VS, so this may be their last hoorah in terms of being the marque establishment for models reaching the pinnacle of their careers.  It used to be if a model became a VS model, let alone a VS Angel, they were part of the elite class of "supermodels" established by the pioneers such as Stephanie Seymour, Daniela Pestova, Tyra Banks, Karen Mulder, Heidi, Alessandra, Adriana, Erin, Lindsay, etc.  Of course, I hope I'm wrong and we see Skriver and others back in future VS campaigns, but it doesn't look like that'll be probable based on VS's efforts to diversity their model portfolio.  But I digress...

They completely destroyed VS

All they had to do was add a separate line  for plus size women. Like VS Pink is for teens with it's own models and campaigns.  They could of called it VS Plus with it's own models and campaigns.

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

what's the purpose of joja? to give their fans free exercise tips?

The impression I get out of all the joja thing is that VS is trying to use it to target the girls in the market, sprinkling some yoga and BFF vibes on the Pink/Sport line.

5 hours ago, pacinko said:

The impression I get out of all the joja thing is that VS is trying to use it to target the girls in the market, sprinkling some yoga and BFF vibes on the Pink/Sport line.

JoJa isn’t related to Victoria’s Secret? They almost never wear that brand anymore? It’s just a business account they have around working out/motivation/healthy tips. Pretty sure they’re gonna make some sports clothes/accessories of their own in the near future.

1 hour ago, skrivermodel said:

JoJa isn’t related to Victoria’s Secret? They almost never wear that brand anymore? It’s just a business account they have around working out/motivation/healthy tips. Pretty sure they’re gonna make some sports clothes/accessories of their own in the near future.

My bad, I am not a big follower of the whole joja thing, so I mistook it for a VS operation.