Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

5 minutes ago, TheDude2k said:

Spectacular posts today! 😍

SI Swim epically failed to showcase Ms. Skriver's best assets in her 2020 debut.  Hopefully, they will do a better job this year or hire a different editor.

Which is surprising because SI has been very booty focused on recent years. 

Seems like they scaled back on their veteran models and perhaps didn't renew their contracts... I think it's just Taylor, Jasmine, and Lais now from that crew.  I don't recall the last time I saw Elsa, Martha, Stella, Sara, and Josephine among others.  Also saw news that L Brands is trying to spin off VS, so this may be their last hoorah in terms of being the marque establishment for models reaching the pinnacle of their careers.  It used to be if a model became a VS model, let alone a VS Angel, they were part of the elite class of "supermodels" established by the pioneers such as Stephanie Seymour, Daniela Pestova, Tyra Banks, Karen Mulder, Heidi, Alessandra, Adriana, Erin, Lindsay, etc.  Of course, I hope I'm wrong and we see Skriver and others back in future VS campaigns, but it doesn't look like that'll be probable based on VS's efforts to diversity their model portfolio.  But I digress...