Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

1 hour ago, sylvester said:

Think this is also that bikini

V578208.jpg

certainly looks it, and i checked that campaign and it seems like this is the only picture of jo from it. thank you all for the help!

EDIT: was able to find a pic of the top by itself, labeled as a "V-back Push-Up Bra" so it's not actually a bikini! thanks again for all your help everyone

18 hours ago, PeJovan said:

Is there an official confirmation somewhere that Josephine had enlarged breasts ??? I encounter poor quality information

No. The only official source is Josephine, and she has said they’re a result of growing, birth control, and push-up bras. If you’re looking beyond that you’re just going to encounter endless speculation by people who struggle to identify all the stop signs in their CAPTCHAs.

There’s only one compelling reason I can think of to even ask the question at this point, and that’s to give some kind of excellence award to her doctor, should they exist.

No I don't see anything different from that, and I can say she definitely doesnt seem to have implants or anything like that. I mean keep in mind the only thing we really only every see from her is push-up bras.

2 hours ago, PointCounterpoint said:

I despise the Raiders, but whenever they play I pray to every available god that we get some kind of sexy game day Raiders gear pic. Is that just me? Haha. Also, what's everyone's fav pic of her in Raiders merch?

Probably this one

740full-josephine-skriver.jpg

Joja