Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

12 hours ago, residentmike020 said:

This is basically the only thing I don't like about her, she talks a little too much about alcohol... in this case it's not a great example for the youngsters. Given that we've never seen her wasted or anything like that, but still... it would be better not talking so enthusiastically about alcohol consumption.

1 hour ago, Luca Taidelli said:

This is basically the only thing I don't like about her, she talks a little too much about alcohol... in this case it's not a great example for the youngsters. Given that we've never seen her wasted or anything like that, but still... it would be better not talking so enthusiastically about alcohol consumption.

"I don't believe professional athletes should be role models. I believe parents should be role models." - Charles Barkley

Let's allow her to celebrate this unique moment of being Sports Illustrated Rookie of The Year in the manner she chooses to without judging her.... please?

19 hours ago, residentmike020 said:

"I don't believe professional athletes should be role models. I believe parents should be role models." - Charles Barkley

Let's allow her to celebrate this unique moment of being Sports Illustrated Rookie of The Year in the manner she chooses to without judging her.... please?

We are in 2020. Everyone can judge anything. Everyone is under scrutiny 🤣 

16 hours ago, WongDong said:

For some reason that profile uploads to these shitty and shady download sites that will expire in a year or two anyway.

I have to admit being called a profile hurt my feelings a little bit... :cry2:

5 hours ago, CandyArrow said:

Don't waste your whole day like I did with trying to download ONE of these files. File is corrupt because it isn't named properly. Use Mega next time, FileJoker is a JOKE. smdh

File is fine just use 7-zip  https://www.7-zip.org

It's also a good idea when downloading unfamiliar multi-part picture packs to start with the smallest one to make sure you want whats inside.

3 hours ago, stalkerazzi said:

File is fine just use 7-zip  https://www.7-zip.org

It's also a good idea when downloading unfamiliar multi-part picture packs to start with the smallest one to make sure you want whats inside.

Filejoker is really slow to download for such a massive file, it would be more practical to use another host.  Unless you're trying to get people to use this host?  Your files are undownloadable unless someone buys a premium account.

On 8/5/2020 at 1:19 PM, pawko15 said:

If they were before, remove them. Some of them in good resolution.

109118048_374984196803479_1781571706901815312_n.jpg DF6fp1DWsAUHoUq.jpg Dq7nqzvUUAAHYoN.jpg Dt1F9TvW4AE9y7v.jpg Dt1F9UDWwAAdmJN.jpg DTwK3HhX0AEybS-.jpg DUdZTHwWAAUULPq.jpg DUjgJMMV4AAaW5_.jpg DUO67lkU0AETM7a.jpg EGM5s3CWoAEDkAI.jpg

maybe it’s just COVID but it feels like we are getting less and less of these types of photos from jo’s social media. I mean that last picture and third to last are drool worthy.