Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

Josephine looks great, even in the white-wall pictures but especially in the location shoots. 

I love the one of her with wings talking about being an Angel for 3 years. she really deserves this. 

On 2/16/2019 at 10:36 AM, saber said:

This kind of photos are very dull for photography's sake but for the purpose of the commercial VS website to demonstrate their products is perfect. We are here to admire the beauty of women and the photography as art, at the site consumers want to browse before they buy.

I am one of the first people to complain about white-wall shoots, but I never stopped to think about the fact that these pictures are created to "demonstrate their products"..you are very correct. I personally  look at the pictures as just photography, like I seriously forget VS is a business because I only look to see my favorite model's pictures. I don't  look at the pictures to buy VS products (I shop in my local VS store, not online) but I know A LOT of people shop online and the white wall shoots are aimed at them. I never thought about this before, but I very much agree with your point :PinkCouture2:

thank you Bettina and Sunshiiine!!!