Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Josephine 100% has implants. I'm surprised there are still people who doubt this? :idk:

She 100% does and I'm sure she got them done right after the 2013 VSFS because by NYE in 2014 sis had doubled her size. The problem is Josephine for some reason is still denying on social media that she had them done and says she was just a late bloomer, which sucks because within her fanbase there's a lot of teengirls who look up to her. There's nothing wrong with plastic surgery and she should own it if it's something she did to feel happier and more comfortable with herself. 

49 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She 100% does and I'm sure she got them done right after the 2013 VSFS because by NYE in 2014 sis had doubled her size. The problem is Josephine for some reason is still denying on social media that she had them done and says she was just a late bloomer, which sucks because within her fanbase there's a lot of teengirls who look up to her. There's nothing wrong with plastic surgery and she should own it if it's something she did to feel happier and more comfortable with herself. 

I agree it's not a big deal other than the weirdness of denying the plainly obvious.

We are STILL having this debate? :rofl: They are as fake as the day is long! But as many have mentioned, she looks fantastic and needs to just admit it because trying to cover up a lie just makes you look absurd and fake ironically enough :ninja: If u want an example of real boobs and there progression, reference my avi and gif set plz!

18 hours ago, millerphil said:

The change in size, which isn't even that big, without any other signs of a boobjob is simply not enough to come to a conclusion.

They do not look fake and things like changing the birth control pills can already be enough to cause that kind of change.

If there would be any telltale signs of a breast implants like a suspicious sideboob, rippling or scars then we would have a conversation.

They even flatten naturally to the sides when she is on her back. Same goes for Lais and Bryana. Their breasts are without doubt all natural.

IDK about Lais but Bryana just had a child, her breasts got gigantic while she was pregnant and the odds are she's still breasfeeding, I expect her to go back to a more regular size once the kid grows. Love Josephine all you want, but sis 100% had her tits enhanced and it's just obvious, mostly because as @elfstone said she went MIA after the VSFS and came back in early 2014 with very enhanced boobs and honestly good for her, but she needs to keep it real. 

I'm a woman, I'm the same age as Josephine and I've tried several birth control pills and trust me there's no way they cause that much growth, I've never met any woman who had that happen, especially within a couple of months. I'm shocked you don't think this is a huge change, is not like they grew a little, they are literally at least double the size, if birth control did that we'd all be taking them like tic tacs:rofl:

Again, both these pictures are without a bra

Wfzgoscw o

V8lufrdg o