Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

20 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Their home looks like every little detail was designed by an interior designer. 

I believe that it is (there were some references on social media some time ago).

Edit: Even their Christmas tree was decorated by a designer.

I love (Scandinavian) minimalism - but there is too much animal reference (horns?!) here for me to like it.

Also, how often is she there? It seems to me that she's still spending most of the time in NYC.

20 hours ago, Schemer said:

Their home looks really lifeless to me, so many black-white combos. Even photos on the walls are all without color.

But, important is that they like it so congrats to them.

As my husband would say, it’s too white. Way too many uncovered windows to be comfortable when migraines strike him.

10 hours ago, Sanni said:

Where’s that basketball hoop thingy? Or is that not AD enough?

They missed a lot of the house. The hoop is in their basement, which is pretty neat. I've seen a bunch of pictures of it from their designer and crew, and the house is actually quite pretty. Sure, doesn't have much color, but I think that might change later on, especially if they move full time to Nashville. 

20 minutes ago, Sanni said:

What? That’s weird. What’s the end goal?

Just to have a nice tree? Jo loves Christmas so I think she wanted something huge and it was her first time hosting Christmas with her family from Denmark.
+ Jo is really close to her decorator, she was at her birthday party in Dominican Republic and when she's in Nashville she hangs out a lot with her and her husband.

This house looks too-perfect, cold and empty. Even those coffee cups are perfectly all aligned. I don't like all of the animals references either. What's the point of having such a huge house when you're never there?

She looks great at the CFDA though. I love the dark lipstick on her.

3 hours ago, skrivermodel said:

Just to have a nice tree? Jo loves Christmas so I think she wanted something huge and it was her first time hosting Christmas with her family from Denmark.
+ Jo is really close to her decorator, she was at her birthday party in Dominican Republic and when she's in Nashville she hangs out a lot with her and her husband.

I feel a family should still decorate their own tree. Plus, it's not some kind of demanding task. Who the hell doesn't know how to decorate a tree?

It just seems like one of those rich people shit.

23 minutes ago, Schemer said:

I feel a family should still decorate their own tree. Plus, it's not some kind of demanding task. Who the hell doesn't know how to decorate a tree?

It just seems like one of those rich people shit.

Well, I have to admit that my tree has never looked like this. ?

It's just a bit pricier artificial tree with fake snow. It looks great tho and cudos to them for using a fake tree. No need to chop off a healthy tree for just one week of a year. I have a fake one too and I just reuse it every year.

Josephine Skriver  - 2018 Fragrance Foundation Awards, Alice Tully Hall in New York - Jun 12, 2018

uwad0yxreknn.jpg   zsyh1cigv8u8.jpg   yfw851k22l9v.jpg   3n14qhxdn1t8.jpg   bbs7ysdxchh5.jpg   uo21gfmyrq64.jpg   y1tmlc9z2p9b.jpg   2lwhwnqjs8dr.jpg   2055pcpedo3w.jpg   4nz459nsybf6.jpg   c4qtw04by4la.jpg   4biqq9igoevf.jpg   bqxeqc4owurd.jpg   ktj5ejtb57vl.jpg   1t0517fy8ien.jpg   9353sx729tj5.jpg   1jab59seje0y.jpg   26tjxpjhgl4g.jpg   ex8e1b93t5ja.jpg   itvvfalanzpb.jpg   8vk5dhdz7tv9.jpg   gvtgjg064x1m.jpg   4bb01bvc4fnu.jpg   qkaxbbby0kbl.jpg   1spmggzu3qa4.jpg   xx3va5ki4nf7.jpg   0zpmiixv9iqw.jpg   qwnvhw3lodmm.jpg   xp2ys8pan2nb.jpg   660r6riqaeqc.jpg   pgidmecu3sww.jpg   h5aqv5xnf9te.jpg   a4bw5x87aw98.jpg   kd8o1lcajs2x.jpg   6oxhuqlh8l8k.jpg   uteh9hre6lgf.jpg   qittkqz2xj6o.jpg   bltsi8ql1w9d.jpg   2625v6y619z2.jpg   kj89ikgcm8yc.jpg