Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 18-3-2018 at 9:22 PM, *Luna* said:

So now laughing at someone’s height is a thing? Superficial much? So what if he’s shorter than her. 

I'm not laughing at his height, I'm laughing at the fact that he is apparently so insecure about his height he would lie about it. Who cares how tall you really are, dude?

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I'm not laughing at his height, I'm laughing at the fact that he is apparently so insecure about his height he would lie about it. Who cares how tall you really are, dude?

You know, laughing at someone because they’re insecure about something isn’t any better nor is it going to help. I’m sure everyone, including you, has something they’re insecure about and I highly doubt you’d like it if people laughed at you because of that. 

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

You know, laughing at someone because they’re insecure about something isn’t any better nor is it going to help. I’m sure everyone, including you, has something they’re insecure about and I highly doubt you’d like it if people laughed at you because of that. 

Look, I wouldn't laugh at a adolescent person for being insecure about their height. But this is an adult person we are talking about, an adult who seems to have achieved a certain level of success in his professional life and who is dating a high profile model romantically. To still be hanging on to any hang-ups about his height to the point that he would tell untruths about it is a bit sad.

22 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Look, I wouldn't laugh at a adolescent person for being insecure about their height. But this is an adult person we are talking about, an adult who seems to have achieved a certain level of success in his professional life and who is dating a high profile model romantically. To still be hanging on to any hang-ups about his height to the point that he would tell untruths about it is a bit sad.

Insecurities aren’t limited to just adolescents. Everyone can be insecure. From a 7 year old to a 70 year old person. There’s no magic age where you suddenly aren’t insecure anymore or where you should just get over it. 

Who knows why he lies about it. Maybe people have teased him about his height his entire life and he’s tired of getting criticized for it so he decided to say he’s taller than he actually is because “society” thinks men should be taller than women. What I think is sad is that the fact that him lying about something like that is reason enough for you to laugh about it.

18 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Insecurities aren’t limited to just adolescents. Everyone can be insecure. From a 7 year old to a 70 year old person. There’s no magic age where you suddenly aren’t insecure anymore or where you should just get over it. 

Who knows why he lies about it. Maybe people have teased him about his height his entire life and he’s tired of getting criticized for it so he decided to say he’s taller than he actually is because “society” thinks men should be taller than women. What I think is sad is that the fact that him lying about something like that is reason enough for you to laugh about it.

*sigh*

This is a forum, we discuss people's lives, even those we don't personally know. I'm fairly sure he wouldn't much care what anyone on here thinks about him, so what does it matter?

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

*sigh*

This is a forum, we discuss people's lives, even those we don't personally know. I'm fairly sure he wouldn't much care what anyone on here thinks about him, so what does it matter?

If it doesn't matter, why did you bring it up in the first place? :rofl: I wasn't the one laughing about someone being insecure about their height.

I find it really odd that whenever someone says something on BZ someone doesn't like or expects the answer usually is something like this. "Sigh" "What does it matter?" If you don't like that I don't see the point in laughing about someone, then fine but like you said, this is a forum, where we discuss people's lives, that includes other people having other opinions compared to yours. Laughing on the internet about someone you don’t know personally still isn't any better though :smile: