Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

11 hours ago, MV007 said:

I freaking hate these Miami VS shoots. I feel like they’re taunting us. You can tell these girls look amazing but the picture quality is just horrendous. I kind of wish they never took the pictures. It’s a complete tease given the quality. 

The quality is low because these are paparazzi photos, not official V.S. photos.

12 hours ago, slacker said:

The quality is low because these are paparazzi photos, not official V.S. photos.

I know they’re paparazzi photos. But there have been other vs shoots where the paparazzi photos are hq. but this one location has consistently produced these terribly low quality pics and it would be great if they were better. 

On 1/20/2018 at 3:03 AM, MV007 said:

I know they’re paparazzi photos. But there have been other vs shoots where the paparazzi photos are hq. but this one location has consistently produced these terribly low quality pics and it would be great if they were better. 

Can't really do or change much about it... I mean, how many pictures does one need of her in her underwear lol. Not like it hasn't been seen before...

1 hour ago, GTownHoya said:

Does VS typically allow their contract girls to model for competitive products?

Swimwear is no longer an issue since VS dropped it, but H&M also seems to be a company that gets to use VS models regularly, and has for quite a few years. Since models typically have short careers, the smartest contract will allow them to contract with other major brands for big bucks.  This is probably even truer now that VS is cutting costs, so can't offer their models the kind of money that would keep them exclusive (or close to exclusive).